PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Haxorus High! - RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234··· 575859

Ruby looked at the directions and after remembering them, started for the gym, having her school bag on her as she went, Ryuu, Flare, and Zipp were in the gym, Waiting for all the students to get there
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Maple had took a fairly long time to reach the school, but found the gym no problem. She was in the gym, not drawing attention to herself.
Moon was walking with her backpack ready for school . “ ok I have everything wait I forgot my lunch “ she said She walked to where everyone else was going
Avatar creator: HawkBelly Rp please join: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/265355/The-Herb Made by the awesome Vio99 And the first one by Zangoose97
Ruby happily walked into the gym, her tail wagging as he sat down somewhere, being excited, Ryuu looked around, wanting to see when and if pokemon were coming
She sat down in the gym . Waiting for something to happen
Ruby seemed extremely excited as her tail continued to wag, waiting for the assembly to start, Zipp examining the students
She was not into the happy vibe and she started to draw a Pokémon
Ruby waited, Flare, the Gym teacher seemed to be walking around a lot, Ryuu stayed in the same spot
She started to draw a eeveeevalution
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Gigi floated around nervously, not really paying attention to the other but not having anywhere to go. She fiddled with something small in her hand.

Pages: 1234··· 575859

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page