PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dungeon Crawlers! (RP~)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
A shark toothed grin grew upon her face. "Ooo... now I'm interested." There was distant clattering from where they had entered as Borix attemped to find somewhere to surface once more.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? I also have some really cool RPs you should check out. Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
DreamThief's AvatarDreamThief
Talvernan huffed, fluffing his tail. That sounded... ominous. But also... “That sounds totally like an urban legend! I mean, why would the Quartz drive people nuts?” His tail, momentarily slowed by thoughtfulness, return to its customarily zippy state, blurring one way then another to announce his excitement to the world. “Like, that’s what you tell kids so they don’t go wrecking an ancient artifact of unimaginable power. Man, the stories my mum used to tell me about the Onyx... wooo boy, if even half of them were true that’d be terrifying! But they’re so special to the land; they can’t possibly be scary!” Having followed his thought to its logical, sensible conclusion he grinned around at the other explorers. It just made sense, didn’t it?
If you need Boxes hunted or want to swap some Summons, check out my shop! Or get some pretty art here! Enter my bi-monthly writing competetion here! Prizes to be won! Stories to be told! I also run a PMD RP here! Now looking for players to start in the new year! Avatar made for me by FlarinaFairy as a Secret Santa gift.
Zipp seemed to drain out everyone else as he looked around, liking to investigate around the statue, Flare was walking around the statue, looking at it, Ember was flying around it
Red Vox's AvatarRed Vox
"Perhaps it's like a self-defense," Prissy began, holding a paw to her chin curiously, as her tail swayed side to side. She turned her head to look at Talvernan. "I've heard of such stories about the jewels as well. There'd have to be some reason they haven't already been snatched up, right?" It made sense in Prissy's head, at least. Locating the jewels didn't seem like such a trial itself, at least not to her, or any talented explorer. But actually keeping them and getting them out of a dungeon, that had to be a different case entirely. "Something so important may have to be able to protect itself. Maybe it has some awareness?"
Avatar is official Revolutionary Girl Utena art.
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Animus was still intrigued by the apparent infliction of insanity. "Or they could have some guards. Some super strong psychic could mess with peoples' minds. I'm willing to bet a Machamp could give someone a concussion before they can find the treasure."
(@Sky PLEASE don't swear) (EDIT: Thankies~)
Profile pic made by CosmicWoof. To mods: I'm back home!
Poison Gem

Poison Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of poison.

Sells for 10

Lv. 48 — 3,208 / 7,057
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
DreamThief's AvatarDreamThief
Talvernan gaped at the Delcatty, his mind sparking and racing. He didn’t know whether to be impressed by her reasoning, scared of the idea of the Great Gems having awareness, awed by the sheer incomprehensible god-like-ness of it all or just generally excited. His mouth, only half-listening to his brain at the best of times, decided that ‘incomprehensibility’ was the take away message. “I— You— such a cool idea— but— aware—blurblegurble...” Talvernan shook his head as his tongue stumbled over words and his speech devolved into indecipherable excited gurgles. After a brief moment, still staring starry-eyed at the Delcatty (@Red Vox), he managed to get his thoughts in order. Sort of. “Wow, you’re so smart!” It wasn’t what he meant to say, though it was true, and he clapped both front paws over his mouth and blushed furiously. Unfortunately, this meant he wasn’t supporting the front half of his body and he pitched forwards and face-planted into the ground. Still flushing with embarassment, Tal opted to remain lying on his face as he tried to calm his racing heart.

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page