PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dungeon Crawlers! (RP~)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Welcome to the region of Wobniar! The city of Calo'er is alive with the hustle and bustle of its inhabitants. You stroll through the crowd of excited Pokemon to the headquarters of the Dungeon Crawlers. There'd been rumors lately...rumors about someone trying to destroy their island. But that couldn't possibly be right, could it? You open the door, walking inside. A Shiny Hypno with pale pink glasses, a plastic rose on each side, looks up from a stack of papers to greet you. "Oh, hi!" she says excitedly. "You must be one of our new recruits. I'm Somnia, nice to meet ya!" (Setup is here~)
Profile pic made by CosmicWoof. To mods: I'm back home!
Poison Gem

Poison Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of poison.

Sells for 10

Lv. 48 — 3,233 / 7,057
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
Ember arrived, Having gotten there quickly by flying, he went inside to be greeted by the Hypno "Uh Yeah..!" He said with a small nod A few minutes after Ember arrived, Zipp arrived, Standing around by where Ember was standing Then even more time after Zipp arrived, Flare, Walked in, His fire belt burned bright bit not too much, looking at everyone else and sat down (Introducing all my characters with my first post vwv)
(good plan) "Welcome, everyone!" Somnia said happily. "I assume you'd all like to meet the leader of the Crawlers, ri~?" Before she can finish her query, a Delcatty fell from a previously unnoticed balcony above. She landed in a heap next to the Hypno. "Meowlody, were you trying to learn Fly again?!" snapped an annoyed Dewott, walking over with his arms folded. "We've told you a million times, Delcatties can't learn Fly, by the Fox!" (...pfffhahaa)
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
toto pushed through the crowd, he soon got to the shiny hypno. "hi!"toto said "how do i start?"(totos mind: a delcatty trying to fly? )
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
Ember flew up when Toto pushed through, giving out a caw then looked at the Dewott and Delcatty "Fly isn't that hard, but i would agree that Delcatties can't learn it..." Ember said softly, Zipp gave a growl over to Toto when he pushed through, Flare didn't seem bothered
The Dewott looked up, seemingly realizing what Meowlody'd interrupted. "Oh, Seven-Tailed Fox! Somnia, why didn't you tell me the new recruits were here?!" he snapped to the Hypno. "I was a bit startled," Somnia admitted. "Ergaberga tanuki droppings," hissed the otter Pokemon. "We'll settle this later, you get them signed in." He grabbed the dazed Delcatty by the paw and dragged her away. (pfffHAHA this is already hilarious and the cats haven't even seen the jewels yet LOL)
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Kimyre and Laurie paved their way through the crowd. The people quickly hurried out of the way as the two sharp Pokémon walked forwards. Laurie was in the lead, and he walked up to the desk first, looming over the sitting Hypno. ”Hello.“ He said, not meaning to sound threatening, but his voice sounding like that anyway. Kimyre peeked out from behind Laurie and gave an almost mechanical wave. Vernyn had no problem slipping through the crowd. He ducked and weaved under and between people with ease. His tail came very close to being stepped on. Luckily, he was swift enough that it was not. He made his way over to the Hypno. He said nothing, only eyed her glasses deviously.
Profile pic made by me <3
Two pokemon were soon to join them, a Gothita and a Drifloon specifically. Both of them seemed quiet though, for different reasons. Cadence was the first to speak out of them. "Um, we're here for the guild training..." the Drifloon mentioned as the Gothita didn't say much herself.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(ooc: what if delcatty made wings from cardbored and tried to use THOSE to fly?)
Zipp, Ember, and Flare had been at the desk first, Zipp crossed his arms, his teeth were sharp like razors with his iconic midnight lycanroc grin, Ember was flying up above the people with annoyance in his eyes, and Flare was just waiting his turn

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page