PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Galar! Galar?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 141142143

Colorful's AvatarColorful
Well, that's a decision I don't understand. Why adhere to some of the legends' cannon genders but not all of them??

Zach ★ They / He ★ 19

I collect quiet Pokemon! Trades Shop Coding Stuff
PrimarinaGirl's AvatarPrimarinaGirl

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

How come the galarian legendary birds have genders? I thought they were genderless :0
PFQ gives most of the Genderless Legendarys/Mythicals/UBs Genders. Very few Legendaries and Mythicals were given genders by Nintendo, but PFQ makes it fun, but I also think Zamazenta should have been female and Zacian should have been male. I WANT GALAR TRIO BIRBSSSSSSSSS ALREADY CMON UNIVERSE BE NICE TO ME. :C Moltres is priority birb for me. Is Moltres often female? Also, I am watching the thread while typing this, and it's very interesting- I know Kubfu's have genders, so do Urushifushu. Often males but rarely females. Always adorable priority teddy bears. STOP BEING MEAN YOU ADORABLE TEDDY BEARS CALLED URUSHIFUSHU AND KUBFU I LOVE YOU BEARS BUT YOURE BEIN MEAN TO THE ARTISTS-
THANK YOU CASS STAR FOR THE SHINY RADAR! I have offically made it a Melanistic Hunt! My current hunt is now Mimikyu. Also, check out this cool shop! And All sprites below are Sprited by me for my use only!

Well, that's a decision I don't understand. Why adhere to some of the legends' cannon genders but not all of them??
the justification we've gotten is "they have genders in pokemon mystery dungeon, and that's from a pokemon's point of view". i really dislike it, especially because most of the robotic/statue legendaries are still genderless (in any media, making the genderless character into a robot/alien/what-have-you is just... a really tired trope.) they're probably never gonna change it tho. not gonna get that into it tho, i don't wanna derail.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art problems comic
Niet's AvatarNiet

QUOTE originally posted by PrimarinaGirl

I also think Zamazenta should have been female and Zacian should have been male.
Read the Pokédex entries.

QUOTE originally posted by Zacian - Shield

This Pokémon has slumbered for many years. Some say it's Zamazenta's elder sister—others say the two Pokémon are rivals.
As much as possible, we draw from all sources of Pokémon canon. It has been confirmed that Lugia can breed, for example, which implies gender. PMD uses gendered pronouns to refer to them, even though they are Genderless in-game. Many PokéDex entries imply a gender to them as well.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

A bit off topic

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

the justification we've gotten is "they have genders in pokemon mystery dungeon, and that's from a pokemon's point of view". i really dislike it, especially because most of the robotic/statue legendaries are still genderless (in any media, making the genderless character into a robot/alien/what-have-you is just... a really tired trope.) they're probably never gonna change it tho. not gonna get that into it tho, i don't wanna derail.
Yea I agree that is weird, being genderless never stopped magnemite and the like to breed eggs, so I don't know why it couldn't apply to others legendaries. Pronouns isn't equal to their biologicals too, so Celebi in PMD could still be genderless while preferring female pronuns, by example.
I really like all the new legendairies and can't wait for calyrex to be added to the game too! Tho, Good luck for the forms as I can't imagine how hard it could be to make it believable in a 100x100 format.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

Kubfu/Urshifu is being mean to the artists. X)
I hope this means the next drop won't be for a sizzling hot minute because I seriously need to replenish my box supply ;-;

Shop || LF Naughty NO PMs Ask in thread/Labeled Trades only!

As a queer
asexual lesbian
Chinese-American girl, I am NOT privileged enough to feel safe around police. I cannot in good conscience support the oppressive system we have now. It’s not “political,” it’s basic human rights.

#BLM #ProtectAsianLives #StopAsianHate #AllCopsSuck!!

teefa85's Avatarteefa85
I was so excited when I saw unfamiliar eggs while back clicking other users! Got all of my Summons and even had a visit from a Shiny Galarian Moltres to deliver my egg (of course, not having a chain meant I didn't get a Shiny, but it was cool to see one Shiny from the visiting Legendaries). I also thankfully had to only get two Egg Passes to not break the chain I'm setting up before the Type Race begins and still hatch all five Legendaries. Now it's time to begin the Box Gathering for Kubfu, Calyrex, and the horses.
Screenshot taken from Trials of Mana using my own Switch.

Spoilers

I wonder when they add calyrex and the horses how they will do the fusions. The other pokemon fusions have locations to go to to fuse them.
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
I'd wager that you can fuse them in Colress' Shack, since pretty much every other fusion gets done there ^^
Buying S/As in my shop! Current melan hunt: None Here's a handy chart with all egg types and EHPs listed! Buying:
Order's Crests
Blue Soul Dews
Eclipse Flutes
40 45 90

Pages: 123··· 141142143

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page