PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Galar! Galar?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 116117118

Emily Jones's AvatarEmily Jones
Keep up the good work @Novan-chan and the rest of the art team! Your effort will be worth the reward! ;) By the way, I have a question for the art team, but it involves some major spoilers. Where should I ask it?
made by Suría
made by Chary
Credits!
BG image source Font source Avatar source Avatar edits done by me.
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by Emily Jones

Keep up the good work @Novan-chan and the rest of the art team! Your effort will be worth the reward! ;) By the way, I have a question for the art team, but it involves some major spoilers. Where should I ask it?
If you happen to be on the PFQ Discord, you can ask spoiler realted questions in the #sword-shield-spoilers channel. If not, you could either PM one of us or ask here and be sure to have the question in hide boxes with spoiler caution.
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Art for the Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Emily Jones's AvatarEmily Jones

QUOTE originally posted by Novan-chan

If you happen to be on the PFQ Discord, you can ask spoiler realted questions in the #sword-shield-spoilers channel. If not, you could either PM one of us or ask here and be sure to have the question in hide boxes with spoiler caution.
Thanks!

WARNING: CONTAINS SERIOUS SPOILERS

ARE YOU SURE

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Is the art team thinking of doing Gigantamax Sprites, since it's the Gen 8 gimic? I just wanted to know if you guys have talked about it or were going to after the legendaries
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

Answering Spoiled question

Silly extra hidebox just in case

We've already had thought of doing Gigantamaxing, but its near impossible to really get it to work on a fair portion of them with the Max sprite size on PFQ (100x100 Pixels). Some Gmax Pokémon, Such as Pikachu or Eevee could be reasonably done in that file size but more extremely- like the Galar Starters, would be very hard to make work, because very tiny Pokémon, very big other things in GMax forme... A range of details, depending on the GMax, would be destroyed. I've tested this out with Charizard Gmax, which is moderately difficult because it has some fine details around the face an markings with a lot of flames. I did it in 4 sizes and made 2 types of sprites to compensate for the size differences: 128x128: PFNew's max sprite size (It didn't use the WHOLE size) 100x100: PFQ's max sprite size 90x90: Art Team's typical 'limit' size for most sprites. Roundabout BW/2 Charizard's sprite size... Can't think of the size up the top of my head but its under 90x90. But, if I recall PFQ can't support increasing the Sprite sizes and it can break stuff. Which is one of the reasons why PFNew was wanting to be done. The larger size would be to get GMax's like Inteleon or Meowth to actually reasonably work... and I mean reasonably. Inteleon would still be hard >> We also don't wanna have cut off sprites (Ex: Manectric from Pokémon Pinball RS.) Cause at that point, some would be cut off an other's wouldn't, and that wouldn't really look too nice or clean. We're against sacrificing quality or compromising like that. So yeah, while we wanna at some point, can't really make them work on PFQ... Or if we CAN find a way to make them work then we haven't come across it yet, but we're still looking, and looking to do it right. Staff is currently handling other matters right now, but at a later time we'll be having a full discussion about this soon. ^^
LunarHana's AvatarLunarHana
in response to Novan-Chan's latest post

Spoiler Question

another box just incase

Consdering you guys are working on getting gigas added, but due to size limitations/size of gigas, it's assumed some/all of them probably won't make it to the site. Let's say you guys come to the conclusion that you're not able to add ANY OF THEM at all, after the staff has decided on that - will we be able to publicly discuss gigas at that point since they'll (most likely) never be added to the site? Or would it still be something that isn't allowed to be discussed at all since they wouldn't be on site which in means they are still considered spoilers? If you're unable to answer that at this current time, that's fine I just figured it's something to at least consider if it hasn't been discussed yet.
Journal (Needed pokemon) | 18+ journal PFQ Avatar was created by Azul for my use only!
cïnderace's Avatarcïnderace
is there any way the summons can be released early like the fossils were? i understand the sprites are being difficult but everyone is hoarding boxes waiting for this drop and as a result the market is really inflated. relics and summons are ridiculous right now and people cant make any money off selling boxes because we dont know how many well end up needing. i think releasing the summon items but making them unusable until the sprites are done would be a nice compromise, if possible

Pages: 123··· 116117118

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page