PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Galar! Galar?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 16171819

Niet's AvatarNiet
In an effort to clean up the Announcements forum a bit, this thread has been moved to Discussion.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
@niet So did you decide wether you were going to drop next galar tomorrow midday or tonight? Just wondering because i remember you saying you might release them in the evenings because you dont like being up at reset time after some people who i agree with complained about the timing of the drop. :)
Art byme
Niet's AvatarNiet
I also said (paraphrased) "about every two weeks, but it depends on when exactly we feel satisfied with the quality of the work". Patience :p
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I also said (paraphrased) "about every two weeks, but it depends on when exactly we feel satisfied with the quality of the work". Patience :p
Will you let us know if it wont drop though?? Im sure theres many others like me that wont touch their adopts tomorrow or charge radars assuming that the drop is tomorrow Dont get me wrong. Id be fine with them dropping later. Im just worried ill waste a day not using adopts and such for nothing.
Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
So will we be getting notice of when they will release or will they all just be released spontaneously when finished like the previous lot? A lot of the galar pokemon really awesome and the race to see who will get the melan discovery is something that needs planning such as having shelter adoptions availiable, as well as powering the albino radar with the desired z crystal. Releasing them in the middle of a day would not be bad if we maybe had a little heads up of something along the lines of like "12:00 server time" or a specific date that they'll be released. I am just so excited for this next release. I'm too excited to focus on hatching anything else. I'm just waiting.
× 225 / 500 for 40 × 20 / 200 for 120 Avatar by Sheepoid
timid's Avatartimid
Yeah, like, I don't know about everyone else, but patience isn't the issue for most of the people I've seen speak up. Planning is half the game when it comes to releases like these. I don't think anyone is trying to rush the art staff at all! We just want a heads up any time before the reset that will mark the day they happen. ;w; To save adopts and refrain from charging our radars. Personally if you told me "hey they'll be released in June on the 20th... in 2021." I would just be like "oh okay!" and mark my calendar. I think a lot of people have had a similar consensus. Not "Hey, hurry up!" but "Hey, can you let us know once you know for sure when you're doing it."
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
I'd have to agree, and this issue also ties back to not being able to retroactively charge the albino radar with a crystal. I'm assuming that I'm amongst the many that haven't charged their radars or done anything today due to not knowing. In all honesty, I think the userbase understands that these sprites take time and would be okay if they were pushed back for quality reasons, but having the notice that people have been talking about would really put people at ease. I know some users have been pretty anxious today not knowing if the next wave would drop.
I really, really like dinosaurs okay?|My journal! Avatar by CloverPatch!
Teaques's AvatarTeaques
I agree that it would be nice to have some certainty. In my case I'm trying to come back to the game following half a year of inactivity, and I want to chain Scorbunny but I know it's pointless because new eggs may come out any moment and I would have to break my chain to adopt them. Can't afford so many egg passes. I know I'm not Arceus rank so I don't really have to dex new eggs the moment they come out, but I still want to participate in the novelty. It would be much easier to plan ahead if we knew estimated release dates.
avatar drawn by me check out DemiDanni's and my joint shop!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Also, nearly every other new egg is announced in some way. MCW variants, tournament eggs, they're all announced ahead of time, and get released at a set time. Whereas the Galar eggs just have a very vague statement of, paraphrased "every two weeks, at an unknown time, maybe." I, personally, would enjoy a set schedule for egg drops (eg: every other Wednesday at 1pm server time), as well as being informed if any egg drops will be later than usual (eg: "this week's drop isn't quite ready, we'll release it on friday at 5pm server time instead")
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

Also, nearly every other new egg is announced in some way. MCW variants, tournament eggs, they're all announced ahead of time, and get released at a set time. Whereas the Galar eggs just have a very vague statement of, paraphrased "every two weeks, at an unknown time, maybe." I, personally, would enjoy a set schedule for egg drops (eg: every other Wednesday at 1pm server time), as well as being informed if any egg drops will be later than usual (eg: "this week's drop isn't quite ready, we'll release it on friday at 5pm server time instead")
I agree with this. I don't think anyone will be mad about the eggs being pushed back from the schedule (not even if it's several times. Honestly if it went from Wednesday to Friday to the next Wednesday I wouldn't care even if it would be a little bit of issue for hunters)
  • About Me!
  • Logan
Hey there! I'm Kitty, a huge nerd. If you're seeing this, take a second to feed my baby in the second tab? Here's my journal! PFP.
Skarmorite Q

Skarmorite Q

Mega Stone

(: 0)

One of the mysterious Mega Stones. Give it to Skarmory to let it Mega Evolve!

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,549,141
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fighting
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature

Pages: 123··· 16171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page