PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gym Leader Academy

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 129130131

Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
Ariel was walking back to her room when she saw Ruffly and Amaura at Veronica’s door “I wonder what there doing?” Ariel asked herself as she walked pass them not noticing that Echo wasn’t following her and stayed with Ruffly and Amaura as Echo watched as her trainer walked into her room “Vee Vee!!!” Echo squeaked as she waged her tail at the two bigger Pokémon
Icon was made by crazyMissdream banner was made by Kingtotodile my art shop :3
ScørKaji's AvatarScørKaji
Ruffly toddled in, giving a welcomig chirp to Aurora and then Echo. He placed Halley's shirt on Veronica's face, and grabbed a rubber stress ball rolled under the bed and squeaked it, playfully growling.
heya! i'm scor, your local homestuck!! i love fairy types and scorbunny. also hoarde sassy pokemon.
hunt progress!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Veronica grumbled in her sleep swiping her face and getting the shirt... mostly off. 3/4, anyway. Aurora whined, scuttling under the bed with the dragonntype and chirping happily to Echo. She... "subtly" nudged the shirt back on a bit.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? I also have some really cool RPs you should check out. Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
ScørKaji's AvatarScørKaji
Ruffly squeaked the ball again, this time at Echo. He dropped it in front of the little Eevee, andn cooed. Halley had by now, passed out. HEr favorite pajamas was an oversized shirt and leggings, her long, curly hair, ontop of the bed all over the place.
Echo sniffed the ball that Ruffly had dropped in front of her “Vee!” Echo squeaked as she tried to get the ball in her mouth it was too big for her. Ariel opened the door to her room to see Halley passed out on her bed as Ariel tip toed to her bag to get her pajamas patting Princess’s head she walked to her bathroom to change
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Aurora sniffed the ball and started rolling it back and forth, then to Ruffly. She crooned towards the door where Echo left, exhaling a soft breath of cold air.
Echo sniffed the cold air and jumped around it “Vee!” Echo squeaked jumping around the two Pokémon. Ariel walked out of the bathroom in her pajamas her pajamas were quite simple a light pink hoodie with pale yellow shorts as she sat down of her bed and looked at her two pokemon only to see that one was missing “Echo?” Ariel said looking around her room to find her not there
Roxy soon started to head back to her room with her Charmander following, the Fire type had a pokepuff in it's claws, it ate it as it followed, Roxy was tired still so she tried to hurry to her room. "You enjoying that?" Roxy asked as she looked to her charmander, it smiled and gave happy 'Char!' which made the fire type trainer happy, she wanted her pokemon to be happy so it being happy made her happy
Ariel starting to get worried looked under her bed to see if her eevee was there “Echo were are you?” Ariel asked quietly not to wake up her roommate *shes not here* Ariel thought to her self as she got her stuff ready to go look for her lost eevee. Echo on the other hand had walked out of Veronica’s room and was now running down the halls like crazy skipping and dancing around until she met another door leading outside curious Echo opened the door and yes met with a cold wing in her face

Pages: 123··· 129130131

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page