PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Retrieve Pokémon from contest

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Was going through the rejected forum looking for a specific suggestion and I found this -

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

While there may be reasons for allowing this, withdrawing an entry would come with complications. In the interest of keeping the data stable and the contest fair, all entries are final.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
Ooh, ok, didn’t know that!
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
boops
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
i can see where youre coming from but i dont support this, just because i think its more effort than its worth for the mods and anyone making changes to the game I personally dont run into this issue, I only send my favorite pokemon for contests, ones id never consider selling If people run dexing services, just not using their special dexing mon I just think there is not enough need for this, and I would like to see other changes take priority
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
no support. if you are putting a pokemon in the contest then you should have double checked if you actually wanted it to be entered, its just about 4-5 days (one week) wait to get it so you dont really have to wait a long time to get it back. plus that and it could cause issues with the contest itself if it got removed. tbh its a better wait compared to ordering off of amazon currently when you cant speed up the shipping process anymore than you did.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

While there may be reasons for allowing this, withdrawing an entry would come with complications. In the interest of keeping the data stable and the contest fair, all entries are final.
Rejecting due to Niet's previous words.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page