PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Retrieve Pokémon from contest

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

POLL: Would this be useful?

Total votes: 36

You must be logged in to vote.

Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
Suggestion Title:Retrive Pokémon from contests Suggestion Summary:i feel we should be able to retrieve Pokémon between X and Y dates Positive points: - if you put a Pokémon into a contest and you want to sell it, as long as you retrive it between C and Y dates you can still sell it Negative points: Will add as I can Reason For Consideration: a few weeks ago I put a delta Albino into the contest, forgot about it, tried selling it, and couldent because it was in a contest, it was still before the contest had started too. Could just be me though. Edits: spelling errors
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I actually think that having pokemon be 'busy' for contests is kind of a redundant concept. to make a pokemon busy for what? 3-4 days befause they have some decorations on them? I dont get the logistics behind it. But support. sometimes id enter shiny legends and forget then people would ask for a dex trade and i cant get it.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I know this will probably be something where it's "if you didn't want it to be busy, don't enter it in the contests". I just don't think it's necessary for Pokemon to be busy, as Optimus Prime said. I'm curious why they are. Is it like that it the games?
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Aust's AvatarAust
No support for removing the “busy” status, just like in the daycare and scours, Pokémon will be busy when doing extended time tasks. I do however support the ability to remove a Pokémon from the contest... but only before judging has started. Once judging has started all Pokémon entered should stay entered for the duration of the contest. The busy status is important as it somewhat soft locks a Pokémon to your account, I believe the old PokeFarm actually removed Pokémon from your account when you sent them to scour, leading to a lot of missing Pokémon reports and bugs where Pokémon would be lost when trying to retrieve them.
Yea, I agree it’s just, if you don’t need it one minute, need it another, and judging hasn’t started yet, you should be able to retrieve it for at least a fee
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I don't think the fee is necessery as long as you want to retrive it before the contest start. I would actually like to be able to retrive a pokemon when I notice the missplace accessory right after hitting "enter" Exemple here:
- I know it's on me, but with my lack of attention span, it would save me a lot of trouble! Plus that way, people would have a 'safe net' when they realise they manage to put the wrong pokemon in the contest. Since we can't do anything with it as long as the contest is in progress.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
selocon's Avatarselocon
I can see the usefulness of this one. I support. As for the "why is the busy status applied" thing, think of it like instead of just putting some decorations on the pokemon, you're sending the pokemon off/dropping them off and then picking them up later, kind of like if you took a dog to the groomer's
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Bump! Added a poll
AARfox's AvatarAARfox
I mostly support! while I dont normally do contests, I see being able to withdraw the entered pokemon as good idea. I do think it should be an edit (as the other user pointed out with setting decorations) or remove feature rather than it being a complete removal of the busy status
lil pumpkin's Avatarlil pumpkin
support! you should be able to pull the pokemon out before judging begins...but maybe have a time frame where up until the day BEFORE judging you can pull it out
hiya! call me pumpkin, lil, rinny! tired...i play to many video games (PC+switch+3ds) so message me ^w^ profile pic made by little lee!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. gif from the anime sailor moon~

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page