PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 428429430

Mùff Pizza's AvatarMùff Pizza
It is really much easiler to access to Pokefarm by mobile, I find Pokefarm much more organized than before, everything is much clearer when using Mobile. I can easily access my farm and click users without having to zoom in and out now. :) Also, the background looks great, the badges also shows the missing badges so I can work towards the badges, it looks tidier too. Everything seems so refreshing! I had trouble loading it at first because I logged on to Poekfarm exactly at 12AM sever reset cause I am too excited >< Now it's loading smoothy. Thank you all for doing the recode, it is wonderful. <3
Avatar made by Jellyfishbones, for my use only <3
Sei's AvatarSei
For everyone who's using DrWho's about me template, I've fixed* it appropriately so it works with the new width for about me's. Code can be found below *It uses the colors I've used, however. You're welcome to edit the colors as needed.

DrWho template resize

[style] .frame { height: 515px; width: 310px; position: relative; background-color: #3d395e; } .cover { height: 100px; width: 100%; position: absolute; background-image: url("IMG HERE"); opacity: 0.4; transition: height 0.5s, opacity 0.5s, top 0.5s, opacity 0.5s; -webkit-transition: height 0.5s, opacity 0.5s, top 0.5s, opacity 0.5s; -o-transition: height 0.5s, opacity 0.5s, top 0.5s, opacity 0.5s; -moz-transition: height 0.5s, opacity 0.5s, top 0.5s, opacity 0.5s; } .cover:hover { height: 165px; z-index: 69; opacity: 1; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.75); -moz-box-shadow: 0 5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.75); box-shadow: 0 5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.75); } .cover:hover ~ .bar {top:200px; height:0px;} .cover:hover ~ .pic {top: 130px;} .cover:hover ~ .name {top: 176px;} .bar { height: 7px; width: 100%; position: absolute; top: 100px; background-color: #ffffff; border: 1px dashed #847aa4; transition: top 0.5s, height 0.5s; -webkit-transition: top 0.5s, height 0.5s; -o-transition: top 0.5s, height 0.5s; moz-transition: top 0.5s, height 0.5s; } .pic { height: 100px; width: 100px; border: 6px solid #ffffff; border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; top: 30px; left: 30px; background-image: url("IMG HERE"); transition: top 0.5s; -webkit-transition: top 0.5s; -o-transition: top 0.5s; -moz-transition: top 0.5s; } .name { font-size: 20px; font-family: Georgia, Geneva, sans-serif; color: white; position: absolute; top: 76px; left: 150px; transition: top 0.5s; -webkit-transition: top 0.5s; -o-transition: top 0.5s; -moz-transition: top 0.5s; } .nav1, .nav2, .nav3, .nav4, { height: 30px; width: 37px; position: absolute; top: 119px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; text-decoration: underline; font-family: Georgia; color: #4f4369; padding-top: 9px; cursor: default; } .nav1, .nav3, {background-color: #847aa4;} .nav2, .nav4 {background-color: #b4aac4;} .nav1 { left: 143px; border-top-left-radius: 50%; } .nav2{ left:180px;} .nav3{ left:217px;} .nav4{ left: 254px; border-top-right-radius: 50%; } .nav2:hover ~ .text2, .text2:hover {z-index:5;} .nav3:hover ~ .text3, .text3:hover {z-index:5;} .nav4:hover ~ .text4, .text4:hover {z-index:5;} .text1, .text2, .text3, .text4, { height: 345px; width: 288px; position: absolute; top: 149px; left: 9px; background-color: #bcaaf4; padding: 10px 2px 2px 2px; text-align: center; font-family: Georgia, Geneva, sans-serif; color: #4f4369; overflow: hidden; } .text1 > a, .text2 > a, .text3 > a, .text4 > a, > a { color: #0d425b; } .text1{ z-index:3;} a { color: #888888; } a:link { color: #616eba; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: underline; } a:visited { color: #593fa7; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: underline; } .credit { width: 310px; font-size: 8px; color: white; font-family: Georgia, Geneva, sans-serif; position: absolute; top: 505px; text-align: right; padding-right: 9px; } [/style][styleclass=frame][styleclass=cover][/styleclass][styleclass=bar][/styleclass][styleclass=pic][/styleclass][styleclass=name]Username[/styleclass][styleclass=nav1]nav 1[/styleclass][styleclass=nav2]nav 2[/styleclass][styleclass=nav3]nav 3[/styleclass][styleclass=nav4]nav 4[/styleclass] [styleclass=text1][h3]Headline 1[/h3]Text 1[/styleclass] [styleclass=text2][h3]Headline 2[/h3]Text 2[/styleclass] [styleclass=text3][h3]Headline 3[/h3]Text 3[/styleclass] [styleclass=text4][h3]Headline 4[/h3]Text 4[/styleclass] [styleclass=credit]Free to use template by [url=http://pfq.link/@696][color=white]DrWho[/color][/url], code [url=http://pfq.link/~7MLY][color=white]here[/color][/url][/styleclass] [/styleclass] Will look like this:
Username

Headline 1

Text 1

Headline 2

Text 2

Headline 3

Text 3

Headline 4

Text 4
Free to use template by DrWho, code here
Lette's AvatarLette

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Why not try just getting some new eggs without moving the Pokémon that are currently in your party? (Hint hint ;) )
Oh my gosh, I see what you did there. ;) So awesome! By the way, since I don't believe I've said it before, kudos to everyone who had a hand in the recode. Sure, there's still plenty to be improved upon, but everything looks cleaner, it's much simpler and more intuitive (to me, at least) to use, and, being the geek I am, I'm excited with the new coding possibilities as well as the Notepadd++ feel to things. It's so lovely. *cries* You should all get a big helping of cookies...er...made by someone who's a better chef than I am.
Visit Lette's Emporium - S/A/M, DP, & Dexing Avatar Credit: Silphcosprites.tumblr.com

QUOTE originally posted by Lette

Why not try just getting some new eggs without moving the Pokémon that are currently in your party? (Hint hint ;) )
Oh my gosh, I see what you did there. ;) So awesome! By the way, since I don't believe I've said it before, kudos to everyone who had a hand in the recode. Sure, there's still plenty to be improved upon, but everything looks cleaner, it's much simpler and more intuitive (to me, at least) to use, and, being the geek I am, I'm excited with the new coding possibilities as well as the Notepadd++ feel to things. It's so lovely. *cries* You should all get a big helping of cookies...er...made by someone who's a better chef than I am.
I'm not in a position now or soon to learn what this does, where does a pokemon go if you adopt an egg with a full party?
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ

QUOTE originally posted by PadfootTheWolf

I'm not in a position now or soon to learn what this does, where does a pokemon go if you adopt an egg with a full party?
Wherever you tell it to go ;) I recommend trying it out for yourself~ ...Well. When you can ^^
Poochylover's AvatarPoochylover

Wherever you tell it to go ;) I recommend trying it out for yourself~ ...Well. When you can ^^
That sounds awesome! Can't wait until my eggs hatch so I can try it out!
Gilgex's AvatarGilgex
I like the new look, but the loading times are really long. Not to mention at times the page doesn't load at all. So there is that issue, but I'm sure it's a big enough problem that it's being worked on. So I'm not worried in the slightest, and I'm excited to see all the new features up an running.

Art by Animela

X,X,X,X

Art by Nobita

X, X

Art by Inkrunner101

Art by Amethyst

X, X
Let's make the word Trump a swear word.

QUOTE originally posted by Gilgex

I like the new look, but the loading times are really long. Not to mention at times the page doesn't load at all. So there is that issue, but I'm sure it's a big enough problem that it's being worked on. So I'm not worried in the slightest, and I'm excited to see all the new features up an running.
That's kinda in the process of being fixed. We're up at nearing 4am working on this - not just us, either, the guy at the hosting company is working with us too. Mike's great, I enjoyed working with him for the short time that I worked there ^^
burniate's Avatarburniate

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

For everyone who's using DrWho's about me template, I've fixed* it appropriately so it works with the new width for about me's. Code can be found below *It uses the colors I've used, however. You're welcome to edit the colors as needed.

DrWho template resize

[style] .frame { height: 515px; width: 318px; position: relative; background-color: #3d395e; } .cover { height: 100px; width: 100%; position: absolute; background-image: url("IMG HERE"); opacity: 0.4; transition: height 0.5s, opacity 0.5s, top 0.5s, opacity 0.5s; -webkit-transition: height 0.5s, opacity 0.5s, top 0.5s, opacity 0.5s; -o-transition: height 0.5s, opacity 0.5s, top 0.5s, opacity 0.5s; -moz-transition: height 0.5s, opacity 0.5s, top 0.5s, opacity 0.5s; } .cover:hover { height: 165px; z-index: 69; opacity: 1; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.75); -moz-box-shadow: 0 5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.75); box-shadow: 0 5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.75); } .cover:hover ~ .bar {top:200px; height:0px;} .cover:hover ~ .pic {top: 130px;} .cover:hover ~ .name {top: 176px;} .bar { height: 7px; width: 100%; position: absolute; top: 100px; background-color: #ffffff; border: 1px dashed #847aa4; transition: top 0.5s, height 0.5s; -webkit-transition: top 0.5s, height 0.5s; -o-transition: top 0.5s, height 0.5s; moz-transition: top 0.5s, height 0.5s; } .pic { height: 100px; width: 100px; border: 6px solid #ffffff; border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; top: 30px; left: 30px; background-image: url("IMG HERE"); transition: top 0.5s; -webkit-transition: top 0.5s; -o-transition: top 0.5s; -moz-transition: top 0.5s; } .name { font-size: 20px; font-family: Georgia, Geneva, sans-serif; color: white; position: absolute; top: 76px; left: 150px; transition: top 0.5s; -webkit-transition: top 0.5s; -o-transition: top 0.5s; -moz-transition: top 0.5s; } .nav1, .nav2, .nav3, .nav4, { height: 30px; width: 37px; position: absolute; top: 119px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; text-decoration: underline; font-family: Georgia; color: #4f4369; padding-top: 9px; cursor: default; } .nav1, .nav3, {background-color: #847aa4;} .nav2, .nav4 {background-color: #b4aac4;} .nav1 { left: 143px; border-top-left-radius: 50%; } .nav2{ left:180px;} .nav3{ left:217px;} .nav4{ left: 254px; border-top-right-radius: 50%; } .nav2:hover ~ .text2, .text2:hover {z-index:5;} .nav3:hover ~ .text3, .text3:hover {z-index:5;} .nav4:hover ~ .text4, .text4:hover {z-index:5;} .text1, .text2, .text3, .text4, { height: 345px; width: 298px; position: absolute; top: 149px; left: 9px; background-color: #bcaaf4; padding: 10px 2px 2px 2px; text-align: center; font-family: Georgia, Geneva, sans-serif; color: #4f4369; overflow: hidden; } .text1 > a, .text2 > a, .text3 > a, .text4 > a, > a { color: #0d425b; } .text1{ z-index:3;} a { color: #888888; } a:link { color: #616eba; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: underline; } a:visited { color: #593fa7; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: underline; } .credit { width: 310px; font-size: 8px; color: white; font-family: Georgia, Geneva, sans-serif; position: absolute; top: 505px; text-align: right; padding-right: 9px; } [/style][styleclass=frame][styleclass=cover][/styleclass][styleclass=bar][/styleclass][styleclass=pic][/styleclass][styleclass=name]Username[/styleclass][styleclass=nav1]nav 1[/styleclass][styleclass=nav2]nav 2[/styleclass][styleclass=nav3]nav 3[/styleclass][styleclass=nav4]nav 4[/styleclass] [styleclass=text1][h3]Headline 1[/h3]Text 1[/styleclass] [styleclass=text2][h3]Headline 2[/h3]Text 2[/styleclass] [styleclass=text3][h3]Headline 3[/h3]Text 3[/styleclass] [styleclass=text4][h3]Headline 4[/h3]Text 4[/styleclass] [styleclass=credit]Free to use template by [url=http://pfq.link/@696][color=white]DrWho[/color][/url], code [url=http://pfq.link/~7MLY][color=white]here[/color][/url][/styleclass] [/styleclass] Will look like this:
Username

Headline 1

Text 1

Headline 2

Text 2

Headline 3

Text 3

Headline 4

Text 4
Free to use template by DrWho, code here
What about BananaLizard's template?
Lette's AvatarLette

I was going to be all mysterious and say that telling you would ruin the fun of discovering it for yourself, but...well, Garthic ruined it. T_T It just pops up an error saying your party is full and gives you the option to move a pokemon to a field right from there, while holding the egg you selected. It's awesome. Give it a go when you get a chance. :3 *pretends not to be a big geek*

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page