PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spoilers Reminder

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678

GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan
keep in mind it cost a good 400 to get the new game if you lack a system
Crowvict's AvatarCrowvict
Question about spoiler bam

Just in Case

Spoiler Warning?

Out of curiosity, for the spoiler ban: for talking about the game (pokmeon and story) will it be lifted once all the original set of Galar pokemon are released or will we have to wait for the new pokemon added in the expansion pass to be released here as well?
Avatar art was done by PrismPaws on Twitter. Character's belong to Me.
Cele's AvatarCele
When the rest of the Pokemon from the base game are released, the game -- excluding DLC -- can be talked about without restriction. As for right now, there's a very easy way to decide whether or not you can talk about something. I'm going to use the words unreleased and released in reference to whether or not the Pokemon is on PFQ yet. You can't talk about places that have unreleased Pokemon. You can talk about places (and plot that occurs in those places) that only contain released Pokemon. If there is a place that has some released Pokemon and some unreleased Pokemon, wait until the unreleased Pokemon are on PFQ. As an example, I can talk about Route 10 because everything on that route is on the site. 🙂 There is a little bit of oddness due to the story, however. Very early on, there's a Pokemon in Slumbering Weald that you can't get until much later. You can talk about what happened there, but don't reveal that Pokemon.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Yay, no more spoiler needed if you want to talk about the game, that is great news!
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
I’m happy to hear that the rest of the Galar pokémon are almost here!
9617saphs's Avatar9617saphs
are we allowed to share art of unreleased pokemon from the main game now?

Click

Lv. 30 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugGrass
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature

Shop (empty)

haven't had time to reconstruct it yet

TR Badge Case

3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.

Hunt Bait

tis empty...
Cele's AvatarCele
Yep yep, go for it~ It was decided that it's been long enough, so the embargo is lifted. :D
does this include the expansion pass too, or does that still need to be tagged as spoilers?
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Cele's AvatarCele
Niet didn't list any exceptions. To my knowledge, spoilers are lifted wholesale otherwise he'd have specified "base game only" or "excluding expansions." ^^

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page