PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Thrill of Contest Spectaculars! (RP!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

octoren's Avataroctoren
As the sun rose over Slateport City in the Hoenn region, Lisia drug a suitcase into the city's Contest Hall. The star's bright blue hair was up in a bun, rather than it's usual fashion for contests. Though, that was to be expected, seeing as how she usually got herself ready in the building the contests took place in. Right now, she was in a blue Altaria-theme hoodie, with some bright blue jeans, and bright blue sneakers.  She was followed by her trusty Pokemon sidekick, Ali the Altaria. Ali chirped quietly as they made their way into the greenroom. Lisia sat down, and opened the suitcase. She pulled a hair brush out of the case, and began brushing the bird's feathers. Ali softly cooed as Lisia brushed through his feathers. "Alright boy, you know what to do when the newbies show up, right?" The bird nodded his head, and Lisia gently smiled.  "Okay, good!" After brushing Ali's feathers, Lisia got up, heading over to the changing room to dress herself. After all, she would have to look her best to impress the new contestants that would be showing up. Lisia popped out of the changing room in her bright blue contest outfit. Ali's slightly gloomy expression was now replaced with a more content look. Lisia pet the bird's feathers, and then his face. "I'm honestly just glad Chaz and Macherie won't be here today... I love the guy, sure, and he might be my... 'rival,' I guess..." Lisia cringed at the thought of having a contest rival. "But... I can live with him not showing up." Ali nodded, thinking about Chaz's Machoke. "Anyways, we gotta go out there and give the newbies a warm welcome! You ready boy?" The bird nodded once again, and Lisia smiled brightly, filled with excitement. "Alright!" ( setup can be found here!!: setup!! )
icon is a screenshot from splatoon!! callie, as well as splatoon, are owned by nintendo!!
x 0 / 1000
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Zephyr opened the doors of the Contest Hall, striding in confidently. Mozul and Carol weren’t out. He would psyche them up later. He was also in his casul, every-day attire. He assumed he would have time to go into the dressing room and get changed later. Upon seeing Lisia (of course he recognized her), he did not gawk or stare. He simply raised a hand and casually waved, with a somewhat lazy-looking closed-eye smile. He wasn’t one to make a scene.
Profile pic made by me <3
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Millie casually walked in the Contest Hall, Opal curled up on her specially made hat. Yeah, she has that. "Opal, try to get some decent rest, k? We got our debut today." "Keh tre, krooh....
Yeah, now lemme sleep....
" "There's that cute side of you creeping out, huh." Millie looks over to Lisia, and kinda freaks out. Then again, it's THE Lisia, y'know? Plus, signing Opal up for every Contest genre was a good call. Her moves could work any way she liked. Right?
Typerace: 0
Made by Fuchsfee
octoren's Avataroctoren
Lisia covered her ears as Millie freaked out. After the little freak out, Lisia nervously smiled and bowed. "Hello there! I'm Lisia, and that's Ali, though you probably already knew that, so let's cut to the chase, okay? You've both been chosen to be the next big things in the contest scene! Though..." Lisia began looking around. "I coulda sworn there was another newbie arriving..."
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
(Um... her freak out was only a small squeal, not as big as how you put it. That was my fault...)
Zephyr shrugged. “Hopefully they get here soon. I can’t wait to start.” His deadpan voice betrayed none of his enthusiasm. He really couldn’t wait to start, but again, he wasn’t apt to making a scene of any sort. He also turned and waved to the other contest applicant there. He didn’t introduce himself, though. Just sort of waved and then zoned out.
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
And there she was, in all her uncannily pristine 9-year old glory. She opened the doors and sat down, holding Pip in her lap like she was instructed to do. She would not speak until spoken to, but she gave warm smiles to everyone she passed. Pip betrayed her true nature immediately, glaring at other Pokémon as she got carried past them and sat down.

My Shops!

Click on the signpost for credits!
Journal Boyfriend
+15 RP | N/A Trades
Zephyr nodded to himself with the arrival of the final applicant. “Looks like we’re all here,” he said, turning to Lisia expectantly. “So, what do you have to say?”
octoren's Avataroctoren
"Well, you all look like you all have potential in the contest life!" Lisia clapped her hands together and pointed to the green room, which Ali was already making his way to. Lisia began following her bird, motioning for the others to follow her. "I can't wait to see you all in your outfits!"
Zephyr grinned and began shuffling towards the dressing room. His contest outfit was in the duffel bag around his shoulder. It wasn’t too heavy, so he was confident it wouldn’t throw off his balance too much.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page