PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The pokemon rescue center

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234567

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
out came a pokaball. and in the pokeball was a porygon! it had a broken foot/leg... (ooc:i dont even know what to call porygon feet things.)
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
"Don't worry, Porygon." Sydney tells Porygon, to try and calm it down. She gets out a cast and wraps it around Porygon's foot. "This will help. Just wait a little bit, and your foot will heal." She tries petting Porygon, still trying to keep it calm.
Avatar model ripped from Super Smash Brothers Ultimate by The Model Resource
(Pokakat?)
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(ooc: i kinda forgot about this rp. sorry! i will try to get back to it soon.) the porygon happily accepted the pet. only three more posts till the porygon heals up.(not including this post)
"Alright, Porygon. Do you want to do anything fun while we wait for you to fully heal?" Sydney asks the Porygon.
(Um... Pokakat? It's been 24 days since the last message.)
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(oof. i forgot again! im trying to evolve my pokemon right now.) the porygon was confused by the word fun. it is wild after all.
(It's okay. Just remember that we don't want this taken down for inactivity.) "Oh. Sorry about that," Sydney tells Porygon. She pets it one last time before it has to leave. "I hope you have a good day, Porygon," the human tells it.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
the pokeball was now saying " PLEASE PUT PORYGON IN POKEBALL, PORYGON IS NOW FULLY HEALED"
Sydney returns Porygon to its' Poké Ball. She hopes it will be okay out in the wild.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page