PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The pokemon rescue center

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Sadie heads over to the Care Machine and pressed the buttons. A Pokeball tumbles out from the machine. Sadie picks it up and examines it.
Hi! I’m Lily! It’s nice to see you all! Please visit my shops if you have the chance to! Thank you so much! Trade Shop!My Joint Art Shop! My Journal!My Joint Trade Shop! My Roleplay!Friend’s Art Shop! Joint Art Shop!Joint Art Shop! I'm just so glad and happy that people in this wonderful community support me for being who I am! Otherwise, I wouldn't be here! Shoutout to them and my friendos who have been with me this entire time! c:
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
it was a normal rescue ball. a kakuna came out of the pokeball. it had the cold. (its been a long time since someone posted when i didint bump. so i may just be casual and jsut try to make this rp. )
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Poor Kakuna! "How can I help this Pokemon?" Sadie says aloud. She leafed through the book to find the answer.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
in the helping paper it said in the types of cures section that medicene cures all bacteria/virus making sicknesses inside a pokemon.
Sydney hurries to the PRC, hoping she's not late.
Avatar model ripped from Super Smash Brothers Ultimate by The Model Resource
(Is anyone here?)
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(ooc:yeet i forgot. im allways offline now.) "hi!' amber said to sydney "this is the pokemon rescue center! or pcr for short!"amber said happily to sydney. "whats your name?"amber asked.
"My name is Sydney. Nice to meet you. What's your name?" (It's okay)
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"my names amber!" amber said happily. "theres some care machines over there. you just press on the handle and a pokeball comes out!"amber said.
"Thanks, Ms. Amber." Sydney goes over to the E-rank Care Machine and presses on the handle. What comes out? Who knows?

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page