PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The pokemon rescue center

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Sadie heads over to the Care Machine and pressed the buttons. A Pokeball tumbles out from the machine. Sadie picks it up and examines it.
  • Please Click?
  • Visit These Links!
  • Credits
Cookie

Cookie

Consumable

(: 0)

A delicious-looking chocolate cookie. May or may not contain trace amounts of Zophan. Feed to an unhappy Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50 points and EXP by 50% of the current level.

Sells for 1

Lv. 89 — 6,266 / 24,031
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
All Shop/Other Buttons By MochaFox! “Random Pokefusions” Banner by M7890! Avatar is made by Sheepoid of my little cutie Gracie!
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
it was a normal rescue ball. a kakuna came out of the pokeball. it had the cold. (its been a long time since someone posted when i didint bump. so i may just be casual and jsut try to make this rp. )
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Poor Kakuna! "How can I help this Pokemon?" Sadie says aloud. She leafed through the book to find the answer.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
in the helping paper it said in the types of cures section that medicene cures all bacteria/virus making sicknesses inside a pokemon.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page