PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The pokemon rescue center

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456

lilypådlife's Avatarlilypådlife
"Alright, little Loty," cooed Sadie softly, "it's going to be alright..." The Lotad stirred a bit, but went back to sleep. Sadie read the part of the manual 'Curing Breaks and Fractures,' then went over to the first-aid kit. She opened it and pulled out some thick, linen bandages. She placed them over the Lotad's leg carefully.
  • Links
  • Please Click ❤
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(i control the pokemon. its ok though.)the lotads leg was healing. only two posts untill it heals. (this doesint count as one of those for lilypadlife.)the spearow was cured of its cold as the pokeball said ready to release! please put spearow in the pokeball to release!
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
(Oops, sorry! Won't do it again!)
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"Sorry I didn't pay too much attention to you, lil guy! Or girl, I suppose..." Knowing the Pokèball would teleport, she recalls it and heads to the vending machine again.
Typerace: 0
Made by Fuchsfee
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
the pokeball flickered and teleported away a damaged pokeball came out. when it smasked on the floor is broke into piecies and released a resiram? this was in the worng one.

error101

worng vending machine. cant be cared and must be put in the right one after being reported to a head rescuer.
the lotads leg was healed as the lotads pokeball said ready to release! please put in the pokeball to release!(sorry. i forgot you just healed your starter and it needed to be healed now since its been two posts.)
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Confused, Mitzi heads over to Amber. "There's something up with that vending machine. Some kinda Reshiram came out of it.,"
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"thanks for telling me! this has become more common for some reason."amber said as she put the reshiram in a new pokeball and put it in the s pokemon care vending machine
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(bump)
Sadie puts the Pokeball back to the Release area. "Can I pick out another one?" she asks Amber.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"yep!" said amber "just go to the care machine and press and handle. a pokeball will come out. just open the pokeball and you can care for another pokemon!" the lotads pokeball flickerd as it teleported away. (also the ! parts are happy.)

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page