PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dexing Out Silvally and Shiny Arceus! (All plates & memories!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

Unknownie's AvatarUnknownie
Hey y'all, I've got all the plates and memories and recently acquired a shiny Arceus, so I've decided to let them be dexed. Here are the 2 mons: RULES: DON'T STEAL MY MONS. This is only for DEXING, that means you get the Dex and send it back immediately. If it is not returned within 30 minutes, you will be reported. This is included all the plates and memories if they are dexed too. Attach payment to the trade when you gift the mon back. If you're going offline, say so! Don't post and dash, please. I don't want my trades to be hanging there for 10 hours. Shoot me a PM when you come back online. Write in the description if you'd like, but don't change anything else. Prices/Accepted Payments for ONLY Shiny Arceus 40GP/40K Credits/8 ZC/2 Boxes 1 Z-crystal fragment (not ground, psychic, dragon steel, fairy) For each plate, +6GP/6K Credits/1ZC. If you Dex all the plates, it'll be a bundle deal in total of 120 GP/120k Credits/20ZC/6 Boxes 2 Z-crystal fragments (not ground, psychic, dragon steel, fairy) Prices/Accepted Payments for Silvally+Memories Silvally itself: 5 GP/5k credits/ 1ZC Every memory: +7 GP/7k credits/1ZC These took me a few months to get in all, so that's why they're a little pricier Bundle deal: Dex all for 125 GP/125k credits/6 boxes/25 ZC 2 Z-crystal fragments (not ground, psychic, dragon steel, fairy) Feel free to only Dex the plates/memories, just clearly state so. If you would like to offer gems, please tell me what you have. I don't need them that much at the moment, but I probably will accept. If you feel uncomfortable posting here, PM is fine too.
Forever obsession with Will Herondale~ Always Sherlocked and Rose Tyler, the best companion a doctor could have.
Boop
Axelerate13's AvatarAxelerate13
Could I dex Arceus and the plates for gp?
4094 Need Summons, Gems, or RTEs? I've got a shop!
Of course! I'll send them over now.
Boop
Porrim's AvatarPorrim
Hey there! Could I dex trade both with all plates/memories for GP, please?
Yes! I'll start sending them.
Poob
boop
can i please dex silvally with no memories for gp

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page