PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A/6IV Delta Interest/Price Checks

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

HollowStyx's AvatarHollowStyx

S/A/6IV Delta Interest/Price Checks

In advance this is gonna get a bit long, sorry about that! My melan delta hunt didn't succeed, but what I did get is a great many special deltas! They were all IV bred as well so there's that too! ^^ I'm trying to see if there is interest, and get an idea on price range. What I want to know is: Are you interested in any of these pup/s? If so, which? How much would you pay for them/charge for them yourself? What do you think would be a good auction autobuy?

Shiny and Albino Deltas

All of these pups are 5IV, and I may keep a couple for myself but am currently undecided about that. A few have very nearly perfect stats.

Shiny 6IV 186 Stat Fairy Delta

An very very perfect pup. Perfect stats, delta, and shiny. I know the 6IV market is smaller than the S/A one, so I expect to be holding onto her for a long time before I get a fair offer.

Albino Delta Twins

Twins! I sort of want to keep them together.

6IV 186 Stat Deltas

Perfect stat delta pups! Unique fighters ^^. Normal 6IV poochyena I sell for 300k, so I'm not sure where to price these guys.
Avatar art by ohcorny, used with permission.
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Hey! Out of curiosity, are these your only special deltas? If not, what other ones do you have? As to answer your questions (I collect s/a deltas so hopefully these are fairly accurate.) Are you interested in any of these pup/s? Yeah, actually! The ghost and water albinos! How much would you pay for them/charge for them yourself? 300-500zc, leaning towards 500zc and possibly even up to 700zc. With how messy the prices/rates are for shinies and albinos right now I can't say which should be higher What do you think would be a good auction autobuy? 700zc and up.
  • About Me!
  • Lacrimosa
Hey there! I'm Kitty, a huge nerd. If you're seeing this, take a second to feed my baby in the second tab? Here's my journal! PFP.
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
@pixelkitty Nope, I have a few more I bred or bought. Not many yet, but I'm working on a list in my journal of delta hunts I plan to do lol. I'm curious, which pups are you interested in specifically :O? I have noticed the shiny and albino prices are adjusting themselves because of the rate change, watching it happen is interesting. Thanks for the feedback! :D
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Alright! I'm glad there are more people doing special delta hunts! - I'm currently actually searching for someone to do a custom hunt for me. Oh! Well I'm specifically interested in the ghost delta male albino (he's like a dream Pokemon, frankly.) I'd offer somewhere around 500zc for him? I'd honestly go higher if it meant I could get him :x And no problem!
I'm super curious now :O I'm gonna PM you actually if that's alright - thank you for the feedback again! I'll definitely contact you first about that pup when it comes time for auctions!
Bump!
Plaid's AvatarPlaid
I have 188 GP I can give for either This one or This one. I'd prefer the albino one, but it's up to you if the price is right for either
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
O my lord the special water pups- I feel that if you were interested in a quick sale, you could always sell them for a flat price? At the very least 200zc per. Otherwise you could host a big auction for them! Note that you don't need an AB. Please keep me updated on your plans for the water pups! :)
Avatar is official Tokyo Ghoul art by Sui Ishida || My Trade Shop! || My Journal!
Collector of special water deltas! "BOOHOO- It's so romantic!!" - Duusu
King's Rock

King's Rock

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A crown-shaped rock that exerts dominance over foes.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 47 — 2,149 / 8,462
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
@Plaid Sadly I am looking for quite a bit more than that for either them - I'm probably going to auction or sell them later on though if you want to keep an eye out for that! I can let you know when that happens too if you'd like ^^! @Duusu Thank you for the feedback! You're right I guess I don't actually need an autobuy, I forgot that XD. That might work better for the more aesthetically pleasing pups in an auction too actually. I think if I do auction them like I want to I might split it into more than one auction because there are so many tbh. I will definitely keep you updated ^^!
Gemstone's AvatarGemstone
omg that steel albino matches SO WELL! I'm definitely interested! though i also hoard poochyena sooo i'll keep an eye out for when you auction them!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page