PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

selling/gifting shines, legendary, pairs, boxes, gems

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle

QUOTE originally posted by ekoglitch

@Charsaurtle oh nice! alright I checked the AH and the prices seem to be: Gilded Decorative Chest is 41g/42k treasure Iron Treasure Chest is 13g/24k treasure(?) I'll just assume 13k treasure the overall ratio trend seems to be 500k credits = 500gp = 100zc = £1 100k treasure = 100g = $1USD pokefarm currency is worth more due to irl money conversion but I'm happy to give you a much bigger cut since I want the items/currency gone I'll pay 60gp/60kc for each giled and 25gp/25kc for each iron converting them ate a bit sorry, but there's 39 medium ghost gems in total
Should be 1.285M credits for all the chests I believe? I’ll buy all the ghost gems for 390k and the 10 boxes for 200 GP. Total should be your 895k credits, 39 medium ghosts, and 10 boxes for my 200 GP, 37 iron chests, and 6 gilded chests. Tell me if I did the math wrong! Also, so you mind trading tomorrow? I’m on mobile and it’s getting late.
Shop<>Journal Collecting: 500k credits / 500 GP / 100 ZC / Other (*Paused) ~Weirdo~ Image: X
ekoglitch's Avatarekoglitch

QUOTE originally posted by Charsaurtle

Should be 1.285M credits for all the chests I believe? I’ll buy all the ghost gems for 390k and the 10 boxes for 200 GP. Total should be your 895k credits, 39 medium ghosts, and 10 boxes for my 200 GP, 37 iron chests, and 6 gilded chests. Tell me if I did the math wrong! Also, so you mind trading tomorrow? I’m on mobile and it’s getting late.
@Charsaurtle double checked all the math and everything looks right! and absolutely, I'll edit my first post and reserve everything
journalflight risingcredits
avatar by fishcake, charm by drkrogue
Jikininki's AvatarJikininki
sure sure ^.^ ill get them is 960k credits okay with you?
Come visit my shop!
@Jikininki sorry I managed to find others to take the leftover 11! but I've still got the 1x boxbox + 17x regular boxes for 760gp/760k credits as per the original offer! edit: 17!! not 16 sorry i can't count, 38 in total with the boxbox
Gamekatt101's AvatarGamekatt101
Hi! Back and reading the thread, I'll pay 150 GP for the silver and gold relics! :D
Avatar and Sig offical Pokemon Yellow art. © Nintendo and Gamefreak
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Hello, are you by any chance accepting ZC for all your Dead Charms? (with 5 GP:1 ZC Ratio) If yes, I'd love to buy them all for 600 ZC (Assuming I get 1 Free Charm)
My Avatar and All Arts in my Journal is made by Me :>

QUOTE originally posted by Gørdeen

Hello, are you by any chance accepting ZC for all your Dead Charms? (with 5 GP:1 ZC Ratio) If yes, I'd love to buy them all for 600 ZC (Assuming I get 1 Free Charm)
sorry I'm not accepting ZC as payment since it seems to be harder to get rid of and the in-game conversion rates are terrible orz
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
Heya! Can I get these pokemon from the WT fields? ^^ Azu 1 Azu 2 Pachi 1 Pachi 2 Corsola
Avatar - Sylgant by Animestia Sylgant design - Animestia
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
It's actually the most easiest type of currency to sell for PP if you're looking for that? ^ ^" Anyways, may I buy all 6 Charms for 3000 GP then?
@Gørdeen oof yeah, I don't trust selling currency for pp since there's no way to cover yourself if someone does a chargeback... but absolutely! I'll start up the trades now + @Animestia of course, sending them over in a moment!

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page