PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eggs?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

crzyanimemom's Avatarcrzyanimemom
Sorry to bother anyone. I did a contest and I could claim 5 eggs. I just don't know how to find them after I clicked on the claim button.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
You did a contest? What contest are you talking about? Unless you are referring to the tournament or the dress up contest?
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Do you mean the tournament? Because those were not eggs, those were tokens that can be used to buy eggs.
30/500
Buying h rings, PM for pricing
Credit
Images free to use @hamha.tumblr.com | Code @Is It Necessary | icon @gezeichnet
The orange pumpkin looking things were credits? If I got the credits how do I get the eggs?
Ok so a few things to keep in mind if I’m reading this right. You claimed the tournament tokens that can be used in the prize shop (As it’s currency for that section) to buy stuff such as the pumpkin fakemon (that I assume you mean). You have to unlock the ability to buy the Pokémon (which I believe all it takes is getting at least one point so you’re fine on that part and that egg being available that week). Those who make it to the top 100 of that week will get the exclusive egg of the week.
Where's the prize mart?
Farm—>Other Links—>Weekly Tournament Should be right below the current number of tokens you have
Thank you all for the info. How do I make points?
How you get points depends on what is the current challenge for the weekly tournament. For example, this week, you have to hatch Pokémon of a specific nature. The target for this week would be much smaller than a week where you may have to get interactions points. The page usually tells you how many points you need for a specific number of tokens by the time the tournament starts. As a small note, you can trade with other users for tokens if you like. Personally, I try to get at least 8 tokens and wait till the end of the season to buy this season’s eggs because the price drops to 4.
Thank you. As soon as my quirky pichu grows up I can breed them.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page