PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Thrill of Contest Spectaculars!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 1234

octoren's Avataroctoren
both are accepted!! will add in later because i feel under the weather
icon made by my gf, apatite, natalie is my character. oh, and check out my art shop too!!
LunaUmbra's AvatarLunaUmbra
I wanna be a Contest Star!

Character name: Levi Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: Made by me on Picrew Made here Contest outfit: Made by me on Picrew Made here Personality: Usually quiet when he's not performing, he isn't really considered a competitive type of person. He can be pretty apathetic and comes off as detached from reality, tired, and often lazy. When it comes to performing, however, he seems to take on a completely different personality. Levi becomes uncharacteristically suave, flirtatious, and extremely competitive. Other: Password?: Ghost purple Wraith: Species: Froslass Gender: Female Type: / Moveset: - Blizzard - Rain Dance - Shadow Ball - Psychic Appearance: A regular Froslass with yellow eyes, wearing a large blue bow. Personality: An extremely vain pokemon. She does not care about others, and really only cares to win. Other: Cupid: Species: Shuppet Gender: Male Type: Moveset: - Dark Pulse - Dazzling Gleam - Sunny Day - Will-O-Wisp Appearance: A small shiny Shuppet. Personality: Lighthearted, with a good sense of humor. This pokemon loves to make others laugh and smile. Other:
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Um... bump?
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! Here’s a hot new RP!
I wanna be a Contest Star!

Maddison Helk (Maddie)

Character name: Maddison Helk (Maddie) Age: 14 Gender / pronouns: Female, She/Her Appearance (image or description works!): She wears a sceptile shirt under her green jacket and has a bag with a grass design, She wears brown pants Contest outfit (same as appearance!): A light blue dress with a grass symbol on the front and dark type symbol on the back, She wears purple leggings with dark blue shoes Personality: She's upbeat and loves to work on new contest concepts with her pokemon, She likes meeting new people, But she is a bit stand offish to fire types Backstory (optional!): Once she was old enough, Maddie got her Sceptile as a treecko as a starter pokemon, going on to train it and evolve it, soon catching her second pokemon Other: None! Password?: Fire or Dark and Red

Kusa (Sceptile)

Pokemon 1's name: Kusa Species: Sceptile Gender: Male Type: Moveset: - Leaf Storm - Agility - Magical Leaf - Dragon Breath Appearance: A normal looking sceptile, During contests he wears a bowtie on his neck and a Ribbon around his tail Personality: He is protective over Maddie, if any wild pokemon or even another person it doesn't know gets close to her he will glare at them menancingly Other:

Yami (Liepard)

Pokemon 2's name: Yami Species: Liepard Gender: Female Type: Moveset: - Rain Dance - Swift - Iron Tail - Dark Pulse Appearance: again a normal liepard that wears a collar with a bell on it, During contests it's collar is taken off and she is given a bell on the tip of her tail, and a glittery dark purple mask is put over her eyes, with eye holes for her to see Personality: more laid back than Kusa but still can be protective, she gets serious when it comes to contests Other:
octoren's Avataroctoren
accepted, sorry for being gone guys. i was just feeling pretty nasty. posted in the main thread.
I dunno the best way to introduce maddie so ima just have her arrive? I guess?
octoren's Avataroctoren
yeah that works!!
LunaUmbra's AvatarLunaUmbra
I'm guessing mine is accepted as well? ^-^
Oh also, I mostly will be referring to maddison with maddie because it's easier for me, hope that's alright ^w^
octoren's Avataroctoren
that's fine, and @luna, of course!!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page