PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Custom Profiles

Forum Index > Core > Help >

PinkPeach's AvatarPinkPeach
Are those a thing? Like a custom trainer description? If so, where can I find them? Thanks to all who help!
Howdy, reliable clicker here! Please click my critters.
Like, the trainer card text or the about user box? Those are... literally the only the only things I can think of from this description...
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Vivillon or Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
I'm assuming you're talking about About Me templates! They're pretty easy to find, you can look around in the art forums (general, not shops usually) to find some threads with them! Here's one of the most popular About Me template threads! I personally use Pastel Nostalgia in blue, but there are a ton more to pick from on this thread and more!
Føxxshadow's AvatarFøxxshadow
You can also buy about me templates here too! There are a bunch in the Pokemon arts an Other Arts Threads.
PinkPeach's AvatarPinkPeach
Ok, thank you guys! Yeah, I was talking about the About Me. I appreciate all the help :D

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page