PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

how i evolve my eevee into sylveon?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Goat-nerd's AvatarGoat-nerd
i saw that happiness on a pokemon is not the same thing as affection, and i wanna get a sylveon ;0;
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
You will have to feed it Perfect Berries to raise its affection. Perfect Berries can be grown in the garden with Amaze Mulch or brought in the market/trades. The Perfect Berries are based off the berries you often feed Pokemon on the site. If your Pokemon like Rawst berries, then you need to give it Perfect Rawst Berries.
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Goat-nerd's AvatarGoat-nerd

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

You will have to feed it Perfect Berries to raise its affection. Perfect Berries can be grown in the garden with Amaze Mulch or brought in the market/trades. The Perfect Berries are based off the berries you often feed Pokemon on the site. If your Pokemon like Rawst berries, then you need to give it Perfect Rawst Berries.
thank you so much!! ;0; luckily i think i have all of that so it wont be hard to do it ;0; thank you!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page