PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny/Albino prices

Forum Index > Core > Help >

SLIME's AvatarSLIME
I know that albinos used to usually be double the shiny prices in the trades forum. now that the rates changed, how would this affect the prices? It seems like albinos are more common than shinies now, even if they aren't actually
Lv. 56 — 11,876 / 11,971
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
avatar is from the pokemon anime
Gilded's AvatarGilded
I've seen a lot of people sell them at the same prices, or very similar prices, now I've personally been selling my albinos by DP price and their shinies at 1.5x that since the change, but definitely look around the trade threads and shops to see what others are doing too
  • Trades
  • Credits
The Ninetails gif is recolored official art
Sig Code: St Jones Sig Art: Akua
SLIME's AvatarSLIME
thank you! I thought the prices would have changed since the rates changed, so that is interesting
Personally even though albinos are more common I don't think it's worth changing the prices too much. I would recommend using the shiny and albino stats page to help with pricing. There are 300 shinies with more than 1k shinies on site while 43 albinos have 1k or more on site. If there are more shinies than albinos and both the shinies and albinos have more than 1k in number I would make them the same price. If there are more shinies and the albinos are less than 1k in number then I would keep double the price for the albinos. If the shinies and albinos are close in number but less than 1k I would recommend charging 1.5x a higher value for the shiny and double that for the albino. If the albinos are more than the shinies then you would switch the ratios around. My base pricing goes off of 25 GP per Delta Point if that helps.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice
SLIME's AvatarSLIME
thank you so much!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page