PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Legendscendants (rp)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456

{Why am I not rgretting letting Scorkaji name Cassie's parents, even though I was prepared to do so?} Her parents... dead? Her only family... gone. Eyes tearing up, Cassanda collapsed to the ground, her forepaws covering her eyes as sobs racked her body. This was not the news she wanted to hear. So she's gonna just lay there for now and wallow in her grief for a bit.

Current Type Race Score: 407

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
{Smol bump for ScorKaji}
(I dunnyo how to get Hope in here without ruinying the scene TBH)
Profile pic made by CosmicWoof. To mods: I'm back home!
ScørKaji's AvatarScørKaji
THe celebi gave a pap. "Awh, it's alright! im sure you have some sort of family." she was going to travel through time until she found Classandra's family, and that was that!
heya! i'm scor, your local homestuck!! i love fairy types and scorbunny. also hoarde sassy pokemon.
hunt progress!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
Yurei was wandering around, Bone in her hands as she looked around. She didn't know why she was looking around, it was likely that the pokemon around her were already scattered away from the weird coloration the Alolan marowak had. She sat down by a tree and looked around briefly.
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
A ways away from Yurei was basically a horde of blueberries with green hats. Or, better known as, Oddish. The swarm of them were surrounding a cave where cold but wide blue eyes stared out, something within occasionally glinting. The shadows seemed to writhe a bit along the sides of the dark cave.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? I also have some really cool RPs you should check out. Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
Yurei looked over at the Oddish, a bit confused but it was likely that something over there was making them swarm. She looked away and kept looking around to see if anything else was going on. Her tail made light sounds as it swayed against the grass, She had her bone laying next to her just incase.
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
A black claw came out, translucent and swiping at the air around the group in a feeble attempt to get them off from his position. A cold mist came out as Phoriak used Haze. Only the faint shape of his coffin could be seen.
The alolan marowak looked back over, Seeing the faint shape of the coffin she got worried and stood up. She looked back at the tree to pick up her bone, Starting to make her way somewhere else, not really sure if the pokemon in there would wanna battle or not, but didn't want to be there to find out. Yurei sighed as she spun her bone around as she started to walk away, but stopped and turn back before fully leaving

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page