PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Type:Null

Forum Index > Core > Help >

redhot72's Avatarredhot72
Hey guys, How do I get a Type Null egg?
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
The wiki answers all uwu. It’s definitely one that takes time to get, given what is required. I can’t remember how much you have to progress to get the point to do something like this. Someone can point that out. Edited: to tweak a small error
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
If I recall correctly, you need to register the first seven UBs (Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheremosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, and Guzzlord) into the Eggdex, as the whole UB Quest thing was created after/during Sun and Moon was released, as the Poipole line, Stakataka, and Blacephalon wasn't added until after USUM was released onto the site

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art is by me. Guess who doesn't wanna celebrate? lol Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page