PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon™: Green Rescue Team [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 567

Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Azzy just nodded and listened, not really knowing what to bring up first. "Well um, do you want to go see the village? Maybe someone would know me there..." Azalea asked timidly, "I don't think I'll find anyone, but it's worth a shot."
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
They clapped their 'hands' together, giggling and pushing them along before taking them by the paw and tugging her along towards the city. There was a speck of yellow and blue in the distance.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? I also have some really cool RPs you should check out. Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Azzy seemed quite surprised at the Duskull's reaction of quite literally dragging her to the city, but didn't complain. Lightbulb seemed a bit bizzare, but personally she liked his energy.
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
(Boop!)
  • Please Click?
  • Visit These Links!
  • Credits
Cookie

Cookie

Consumable

(: 0)

A delicious-looking chocolate cookie. May or may not contain trace amounts of Zophan. Feed to an unhappy Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50 points and EXP by 50% of the current level.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +310,938
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
All Shop/Other Buttons By MochaFox! “Random Pokefusions” Banner by M7890! Avatar is made by me of my six cutie little deltas! Please click them! They’re very special to me, as they represent a value to me! Their names are Jessie and Jess, Olivia, Axel, Petra, and Lukas!
M7890's AvatarM7890
"Come on!", Osirus said impatiently; they had been walking in the forest for what seemed like an hour and the sky was darkening. Lethe muttered a retort, but Osirus pretended not to notice. After a while, they seemed to pass by a familiar tree. "Isn't that place familiar?" Lethe asked. "Of course!" Osirus answered rather huffily, "we've been walking in circles for the last hour!" A rustling from a bush stopped them both in their tracks. "AIEEEEE!" Osirus screeched, running the opposite direction and dragging Lethe behind her like a sack.
M7890~She/her~Forum Explorer Hi there, I'm Moony, and feel free to contact me any time!
(Boop!)
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
After a awkward pause, Shelley simply replied with "OK, I know you're confused. I mean, I was. I just walked around a bit. And I don't wanna hurt ya. So, can we just agree neither of us will attack with other?" (@pokakat)
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! Here’s a hot new RP!
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"eh.. i guess. im just going to keep a close eye on you."trike said. he shook a bit in fear. but she had a bit of trust in shelly.
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
(Boop!)

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page