PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon™: Green Rescue Team [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456

Alastor1's AvatarAlastor1
@Bubblicious "Oww..." Evania groaned, opening up her eyes. She sat up and looked around, confused as to why she was in a forest. She stood up and started wandering through the forest before noticing that she was walking on all fours. She looked down to see her hands have become paws and she was green. She became even more confused before hearing voices near her. She started wandering towards them and found a Cyndaquil. She approached as he backed away. "Please don't hurt me..." She heard the Cyndaquil barely. She stopped and looked at him confused. "Uh, hi? Why would you think I'd hurt you?" Also how the heck are you talking? She wondered.
Bubblicious's AvatarBubblicious
@Evania (Alastor1) Zazu saw the Chikorita walking toward him, saying that she wasn’t going to hurt him. He stood up, flaring his back flames. “I didn’t catch your name! May I ask what it is?” Zazu finally said, looking at the Chikorita. “My name is Zazu, by the way!”
Avatar by LilypadLife on my OC Bubbles, a Raiblu! Check out her art shops here! Her first art shop! (Light Pastels!) Her other shop! (A Duo of Arts!)
Alastor1's AvatarAlastor1
@Zazu (Bubblicious) "My names Evania!" Evania replied, smiling. "Its nice to meet you Zazu!" She looked around. "Oh and do you know where we are? I seemed to have woken up here randomly"
Bubblicious's AvatarBubblicious
@Evania (Alastor1) "I have no idea. This forest seems pretty new to me," Zazu responds. He looked at the long looming shadows of the trees, then saw that the moon was rising. "Maybe we should get some rest first, then find out the mystery? I feel tired, for some strange reason." Zazu's health (HP) was in the yellows, and he was barely able to stand up. Everytime he tried, he fell down.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
trike woke up. he was in a mysterious forest "WHERE AM I?!?!?"trike said. confused of why he was here. and why he turned into a pokemon. he soon saw a shadow approch "stay back!"trike said. trying to sound strong (@snivyqueen15)
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"...er, I'm honestly not too intimidated, but ok..." , a nervous Shelley blurted out. I mean, she had got to grips with being a Pokemon now, as she'd walked around for like a hour and got used to it. @Pokakat
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
trike steped a bit to the shadow. before backing away again
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
So sorry for the early announcement, but I accidently forgot to add the 'Bulletin Board of Jobs'! So it can now be seen in the first post! If you would like to take a job, say 'Let's go check out the Bulletin Board!' Thank you for understanding!
  • Please Click?
  • Visit These Links!
  • Credits
Charizardite X

Charizardite X

Mega Stone

(: 0)

One of the mysterious Mega Stones. Give it to Charizard to let it Mega Evolve!

Unsellable

Lv. 74 — 16,934 / 17,847
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness MAX
Mild nature
All Buttons By MochaFox! Forum Avatar is by M7890 for Christmas! She did a wonderful job at it! c: Permission to use given here!
M7890's AvatarM7890
@yeegurt Osirus awoke in the forest, confused and scared. She had no idea how to survive in a forest and hated camping out. Osirus looked up to see a Pidgey resting on its nest. A Pidgey?! Those aren't even real! "What you lookin' at at me for, huh?" the Pidgey said in a menacing tone. Terrified, Osirus made a run for it and slammed into a silver Eevee.
M7890~She/her~Forum Explorer Avatar made by Yukirona. Moony is my Pokésona for my use only.
Signature by M7890 | Art of Acerola from Pokemon Masters
yeegurt's Avataryeegurt
@M7890 “Hey! What was that f—“ Lethe’s tail reconstructed from high and bristled in an attempt to seem threatening to low and smooth when she realized what had bumped into her was just a Pikachu. She had always loved Pokémon as a human, but the gargantuan dragon-type Pokemon that pursued her prior were more than a little out of her comfort zone. “Ooh, sorry... D’you live here?”

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page