PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon™: Green Rescue Team [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345678

Geminial's AvatarGeminial
@Skylarin Koeha nodded nervously, striken with fear. Then she remembered she was a Pokémon. The Drowzee wouldn’t do as much damage if she attacked. Koeha would be done for as a human, which is where the initial fear was stemming from. ”Not a human, not a human,” she reminded herself internally. She looked back at the Drowzee. She had been a human at some point too, so she surely wouldn’t attack without reason! But she had attacked the Lombre...but there was a reason behind that...but Koeha didn’t know what kind of person the Drowzee had been.... Koeha stood, her head full of insecurities. She was unaware she had been muttering quietly.
Profile pic made by me <3
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
@Geminial At some point, she just sat down and started sifting sand between her... fingers? Were they too angular for that? And occasionally looking back. Eventually she just coughed. "Are you, uh, done..?" The muttering was honestly not that annoying to her, she was great at ignoring annoying noises, but... well, she kinda wanted to... do something.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Dragon Cave profile Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
@Skylarin Koeha squeaked and jumped back a bit. Then she forced herself to calm down. She looked around. She noticed something she had not noticed before. A sign. “Uh!” She sort of yelped, reaching over to wave her leg at the sign. She realized she didn’t really have fingers to point with.
@Geminial (do we really have to tag each other when no one else is rping) She cocked a brow and used her knee to push herself up before walking over and leaning over her to look at the sign. "Whatcha lookin at?"
(I guess not) She hopped over to the sign. “It kinda looks like it says something!“ She observed, leaning up and squinting, trying to read it. But the sign was too far above her head, and she couldn‘t make out the words. She turned to Animus and awkwardly cleared her throught. “Could you read it?” She asked, embarassed.
She sidestepped around the get a better look. Then she just grumbled under her breath. ".mm this is a bunch of pawprints." She turned and slowly walked around the sign before stopping at the back. "Uh... these look like letters kinda..." She grabbed the Mudkip by the stomach and help her like a cat.
Koeha squirmed a little before adjusting, squinting at the sign. ”Oh.” She said, tilting her head. “It’s...a bunch of arrows?” She looked down the direction they were pointing. She could sort of make out a path hidden under leaves. “Over there,” she said, waving a leg at the path. (That is most definitely not how it happens in the game but I’ve never played before sorry ^ ^’)
(We've already deviated, and if no one stops is heck yeah we're doing out own thing!) She looked over and let out a 'huh' before shrugging, walking over with the other still in her arms. "So. Who are you, then? Like, what's your name?" She kicked a bit of sand as she walked, nudging some leaves with her foot.
She tried to remember WHO she was, but her head throbbed suddenly. She groaned. “Well, I don’t know WHO I am, but my name is Koeha, and I can remember that....Uh, what about you?” She asked awkwardly, hanging limply in the Drowzee’s arms.
She hummed. "Animus." That was enough for her. The rest was a blur in all sorts of colors, and she knew she wasn't gonna pick anything out of that mess... and it certainly wasn't the time to do it. "Is... is a town."

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page