PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Reminder: Do NOT Multi-post 25/11/2019

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
This is a reminder; do not multipost in your shops back to back when you're giving orders. There's no need for it. Either you edit your previous post, wait the two days to bump or you PM them. Do not repeatedly post back to back. Art shops; Two days (48 hours). ↳ Important updates can get around this two day cool down, but it can't be abused. If you use your 'announcement' bump you can't do it again until two days have passed. Since you need to be the last person to post in order to multipost as is. Just edit your last post with more information; if it's important you can then PM individuals. If it's a very important announcement; no this doesn't include price updates or adding more to the store - then you can post the announcement. Example of important updates; - Co-owner will not be active. - You will not be active. - Closing of the shop. You can ask questions in this thread.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
I find this a bit difficult, tho could you make an exception to keep the post is it contains art? I went to use the URL to use my art in one of the posts of my friend's shop but since it was a double post, and it was gone. Maybe you could keep them instead of running to a mod to retrieve it? 0.0
she/her // jolly collector pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
It really isn't that difficult at all. As for your friend, they should have the original art piece; they should be able to PM you the art. We also don't delete the double posts, they're merged with the previous post. The only way it'd be completely gone is either if the user themselves has removed it, or the thread has been removed due to repeated rule-breaking. Or the art itself is rule-breaking - such as being spoiler art. But no, we're really not going to make exceptions if the post contains art.
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
Oh... I could have realised that myself =.= Oof, but that post was literally deleted,not merged because it normally says: [random-time]Edited by [mod name] and I have no idea how you delete a post? (I won't reply again because it literally says to not multipost- or maybe I don't get that at all) But thank you Constantine! :>
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Hopefully this is the correct place to make an inquiry about art shop updates. If you're in a situation where:
  • you have just completed someone's order or commission and are ready to publish it
  • someone else, ie a different customer, is the last person to post as opposed to you, the shop owner
  • that post does not contain an order or commission request in it
Is it acceptable to post the results then and there? On one hand, you're not multi-posting by the strictest definition of the word because you're not the last poster; on the other hand, there's nothing within the last post itself that is demanding that a new post be made to address it, so it may fall under spamming if not a variation of multi-posting in itself. Or is there a time period wherein that's acceptable within the usual two-day limit? Say, within two hours or four hours of that last post?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
If you're not the last one to post you can post again without a problem. ^^ It's only when you're posting back to back, with no one else in between is it an issue.
if you wait 3 or so days, are you aloud to "bump" it?
also my old icon was by aidanshepard. new one is by unindigo from an old commision. -dragons-

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page