PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 14

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
See that liitle banner line with the "news' tab you probably would have clicked to get to this thread Rolsafrair246 - look along it and find a bronzey-gold looking crown. Click that one. If you don't see it you may already have entered, at which point you can check under the 'other' links in your Farm tabs to find the weekly tournament link :)

(time for a change - the 2021 day 21 advent is such a cutie!)
Alternatively, @Rolsafrair246, you can CLICK THIS! *All Might Face intensifies*

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
The first egg was a halloween themed pumpkin pokemon. I'm gonna laugh if the second egg is a christmas themed tree. :D
lmao I realized that I never hit the sign up button like 15 eggs in RIP me
Hi! First time posting and I don't know if there's a better thread for this, but oit if curiosity, does anybody know why don't the other two Burmy forms count towards the upcoming tournament? In the Pokedex they all have the same body style.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
It's because burmy always hatch with the plant cloak by default anyway, to change it, you have to send it into a scour mission! Happy to have get the both new eggs from the first two tournament, was worried to have to spend my earning on token just so I dont waste too much time without my Arceus rank ^^"
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
aris's Avatararis

QUOTE originally posted by Changelog (June 20th 2018)

Starting next month, the following adjustments will be made to the Type Race: [snip] - In the event that the Tournament objective clashes horribly with the Type Race, it will be manually re-rolled. Affected objectives are: - Hatch the Pokémon of the Day - Hatch Eggs having a certain Body Style - Hatch Eggs having a certain Colour in the Dex
(emphasis is mine) Um... the next tourney is body style and it's during the Type Race...
Icon is an official sprite that was recolored by me.
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 100 — +542,394
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
If someone had pointed it out during sign-up, I could have fixed it. It's too late now, the tournament is in progress.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page