PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 14

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Another season of Tournaments is starting soon!
The following changes will come into effect when Season 14 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday November 23rd)
Season 14 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Crimson)
Citrine Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Emerald before Season 14 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Emerald Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Cerulean Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 13 Exclusives has lowered. Season 12 Exclusives now use Cerulean Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 12 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 11 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Cerulean Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Crimson Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Emerald Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Cerulean Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Cerulean Tokens up to Crimson Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Crimson Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Yay, really can't wait for the next season. I can't wait to see what that pumpkin egg is holding lol.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
Oh, awesome! This time around, I'm actually going to attempt to participate and gain the Exclusive eggs.
Avatar by DeathBird. Signature by CatEnergetic. Background
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
i adore these next eggs!! the pumpkin definitely intrigues me, and the other one looks like a grass skarmory egg of sorts. truly excited for this season!
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
PUMPKIN LAD!!!! i guess i should start actually trying on the tournaments so i can get the new exclusives.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Rylee's AvatarRylee
If that green egg isnt a bug puffy green caterpillar when it hatches im gonna be real upset. jk, tgese eggs look really cute though :')
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
I'm glad I'm on the same page as everyone else, I also see the first egg as a pumpkin I'm guessing the green egg is going to be a bug as it reminds me of Scyther o:

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Good luck to all, on this Next Season of Tournaments. I hope everyone has a good time! 💚
Electric Nintendium Badge
601/3,200
I'm totally thinking of a pumpkin. What's that 2nd egg? It looks like a bug type, very caterpillar-y...

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
i think the first is a grass type and second might be bug type?

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page