PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Lunar Depository [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 282930

tøxtricity's Avatartøxtricity
Setup You have gone through with the letter, and are now warped to the Lunar Depository. In front of you stands the Lunar Observatory, standing tall and clearly the most interesting thing around you. You feel drawn towards it. The other Pokemon around you might be mildly confusing, but you aren't too worried about it. What is most important to you is finding out what is going on... right? Or maybe it isn't. Feel free to go towards it if you wish. The Lunar Depository awaits in front of you. What are you waiting for?
Avatar by DeathBird. Signature by CatEnergetic. Background
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Deon shifted on his.mm feet. Yeah. Weird. He flexed his hands, feeling them drift apart before he lightly pulled them back together. He closed his eyes, inhaled(?), and stood up straight before looking at the building determinedly. He stepped forward, walking on air to the building.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries... ... and feed my bapies?
Look, don't touch
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
The building being interesting? Well... kinda, but the Pokémon surrounding Ken were much more up his alley. Maybe he wouldn't be alone in this after all. "Hellooooo? Everyone ok??" The newly-turned Luxio asked, pushing up his cap slightly. He didn't really want to go in that building alone, who knew how big it was?
Lillian walked up to the doors, silently terrified.. She walked in and thought, 'There are so many others..' She was worried she would run into someone or someone will ask her something and she'll mess it up.. She saw Ken and waved a ribbon feeler at him shyly.
Come visit us at our shop. Come have a look at my journal? And come check out this gym! This shop too! And dont forget this shop x1/300 Avatar by crazyMissdream in their shop My crazy shop
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Sochi silently goes ahead, ignoring the other Pokemon. For her, questions like "Who are these?" , "Where am I?" , "Can I be bothered enough to leave?" , weren't really priorities. She was too serious to be stressed.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Nova sat his head down on the counter, watching the new arrivals come near. He really wasn't looking forward to handing out the files to all the newcomers today. After all, today was originally going to be his day off. Oh well.
Deon silently stepped in through the open doors. Yes, he was floating, but honestly it was only a few centimeters above the ground. He approached the desk, letting out a questioning noise at the other.
The Scolipede's eyes didn't drift downwards anymore, as he had already been expecting the person walking through the doors. After all, they were made out of glass, so it was hard not to see what was going on. "Hello there, and welcome to the Lunar Depository and all that. Have you come to claim your occupation?"
He nodded, touching down to the floor. The helix Pokemon tilted his head, letting out a quiet electronic noise, before speaking. "Who are you?"
"My name is Nova. I was forced to be the Secretary here. I wasn't originally a human like any of you guys." The Scolipede ducked his head under the counter and pulled out a bin. "Name?"

Pages: 123··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page