PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Adding a Search Bar to Shelter

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Idk if this is a good idea but when I saw a thread about an accidental-shelter-released 99% Swoobat pair and it sparked this thought: Suggestion Title: Adding a Search Bar to the Shelter Suggestion Summary: There’s a small search bar at the corner of the screen in the shelter, and you can use it to search for Pokémon species (if you already have them in your Pokédex). You can refresh while the search is active, it’l just show only the species you want. The flutes can work there too. Positive points: -It can help players find breeding pairs (EX: Needs a male scatterbug, so they use the search bar and finds one quickly). -It can help players complete their shiny/albino/melan dex Negative points: -Can still be annoying to find the right gender/flavour preference/natured Pokémon like in the regular Shelter.
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
Pretty sure something like this has been suggested before, mostly on the fence but leaning towards no support. Also would this work for specials? Like say you want a eevee, could it’s evolves show up as well? Would deltas show up?
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
If you searched for Eevee, it would show you all eevees, so yes for deltas. And I think that You’d need to search for Flareon or Joltepn, etc...
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
If it filter out all others pokemon, it has already been rejected before. But if it's only an highlight of the pokemon in the search bar, I would like it. Since TamperMonkey doesn't work on phone.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
It’s similar, but not like that. I read the other post that you showed me and they wanted to basically use a white flute but stronger. I suggest a whole search bar in the shelter.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
From the summary of rejected suggestions

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

No additional filters other than the Black Flute and White Flute are planned. This includes filters by species, type, gender, and anything else you can think of.
I should just delete this thread then

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page