PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéPyrrhia - A WoF/Pokemon Crossover (Closed!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 6789

AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
Some of the bubbes hit Chespin and soaked him thoroughly. He stumbled back a bit, but no serious damage was done. "Pin missle the rest of the bubbles and use them as covere for Tackle!" Amber shouted.
Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Sam hopped around the battlefield like a hyperactive child to disorient Chespin, then shot a stream of water at him. “Water Gun; nice job,” Krystal cheered. Her heart was pounding; it would take a miracle for Sam to even the score.
  • X
  • Click 1
  • Click 2
  • Click 3
: Nana, what’s the scariest legendary out there? : Well, Poipole, I would say it’s- : It’s me. : why- : Because I can do this! : *unholy demonic screeching* Read more here!
Lv. 33 — 373 / 3,135
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Lv. 5 — 7 / 44
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Lv. 9 — 74 / 141
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
"Well, that kinda sucks." Epi sighed, watching the Starly disappear from sight. "I guess we'll need to find something else."
Amber frowned and Chespin stumbled about to no avail. "If Sam's gonna stay far, you'll stay far too. Go for a Pin missle!"
Sam braced himself for the hit, but a crack of white light flashed when the last pin struck. He gasped weakly, then fainted from the critical hit. Krystal stared in shock, although she knew it was inevitable, then finally chirped, “Wow, some fight, huh?”
Amber beamed. "Yep! Sam did a great job even though he was at a disdvantage!" Chespin seemed happy too, but he cautiously walked towards the Oshawatt and nudged him to make sure he was fine.
Sam was very delayed in his reactions, but quickly perked up when Krystal pulled out a Pecha berry for him to nibble on. “Can’t wait to see what else we do on our adventure,” she said to Amber.
Amber nodded, and tilted her head just so. The SandWing from earlier had a Rufflet perched on her shoulder and was watching her and Krystal. She sure has a way of unnerving dragons, Amber thought. Chespin stumbled over to her and she gave him a pat on the head, which he appreciated greatly.
Sorry for dying for a hot minute)) “So, what’s your plan,” Krystal asked Amber. “Going to tackle all of the gym leaders? I want to see if I can do that.”
"Yep," Amber agreed. "That's what I'm planning on doing." Fennec sighed and got up. Not much of a battle, really. The ol' Sandile back home could do a better job. She summed up the rest of the new trainers again. I got a feeling we're all going to be travelling together, she thought as she pocketed Zephyr and Oinkers.

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page