PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéPyrrhia - A WoF/Pokemon Crossover (Closed!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234567

merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
Puffin - Possibility Lab - Fennec "Well we have almost everything we need." Puffin said, rumaging through the lab's closet. There were ten pokeballs in a box labeled "Take 5 each!", Puffin took her fair share and handed the rest to Fennec. "I think we can head out now."
but it was just a misunderstanding...right? adopt shopjournalcreepypasta p.1creepypasta p.2misadventure of the fayes credits
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
(I was wondering why no one posted again on here...) Fennec nodded and took her share of Pokeballs. "I guess we can go and join the group outside, then," she said, continually glancing down at Dr. Oinkers to make sure she didn't walk away or something. She made her way to the door and she followed at her side. Chespin's sneak attack worked, because the Starly was startled by the attack, and it fell right out of the tree. Amber threw one of her Pokeballs at it. It shook around a few times before the Pokemon popped back out.
Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
(Yeah sorry I died momentarily) Krystal went over to Amber (giving Fennec a very wide berth) and asked, "Do you want some help? I find that flattery works best with the bird Pokémon. They're very vain."
: Poipole, what do you have there? : A KNIFE!!! : NO!!! : Oh my god, why does he have a knife? Read more here!
Amber grinned at Krystal. "Thanks, but I think Chespin's got this one, right bud?" she asked, and Chespin chirruped with approval. "It's grounded, so we can do all we need. Chespin, use Tackle!" Fennec wandered away from the group, not interested in the Starly. At some point, Oinkers lost her composision and ran through a bush. That means one of two things: I either have an insane starter, or we just found our first wild Pokemon.
"Okay... one more time! Use Ember!" Epiphyte called, and Pele sent another set of flames at the Starly.
As Amber battled the Starly, Krystal took the opportunity to train the Trapinch she caught. She sent it out and wandered near the edge of the forest, hoping for more Pokémon to pop out. A quiet rustling caught both her and Trapinch’s attention, drawing their eyes over to the same dog-like figure she saw earlier. Krystal tried squinting through the shadows of the trees, but a sudden draconic hiss made the figure turn and bound away again. “Hey guys,” Krystal called to the group. “I think someone might be watching us.”
(I hate how this keeps dying before we're even that far in T-T) Amber heard the hiss from behind her, but she ignored it, choosing to keep her attention on the battle in front of her. Chespin flung himself at the Starly and pinned her to the ground. The Starly ley out an enraged squak and tried to peck Chespin, but he kept her beak at bay with his vines. Fennec chased after Dr. Oinkers into the brush and found her stomping and snorting at a small, grey-and-white bird Pokemon with an oversized red freather on it's head. She quaicky whipped out her dex. A Rufflet, eh? I guess that's better than those other Starly. "Dr. Oinkers, Ember if you will!"
Then we must accelerate plot)) Krystal edged away from the tree line and back over to Amber. “Hey, once you catch that Starly, want to have a trainer battle?”
Pfft- hey Arya, remember when we filled up, like, 5 threads with this rp? Why the heck are we doing to bad on PFQ lololololol)) "Okay... that should be enough?" Epiphyte rummaged through her bag, found a Pokèball, and tossed it at the Starly. It shook twice, then broke open, letting the Starly out. The RainWing hissed something under her breath as the Starly flew away.
With the Starly pinned to the ground, she had a clear shot to catch it. This time, she threw the ball at it and it shook before being completely captured. Amber grinned and Chespin let out a squal of delight. "A trainer battle? You betcha!" The Ruufflet neatly hopped aside from the Ember, letting it scarch the gass next to it. It flapped at bit and its wing glowed silver before it rushed Oinkers and hit her square in the snout. Fennec hissed a curse and shouted, "Tackle it!"

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page