PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéPyrrhia - A WoF/Pokemon Crossover (Closed!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345··· 91011

snompeitö's Avatarsnompeitö
Puffin - Possibility Lab - Krystal "Ah." Puffin nodded, the scanned and skimmed her list. "I know a little bit about pokemon, the Popplio looks pretty sophisticated. I'm particularly fond of it's evolutions." she smiled.
Cygnus - Possibility Lab - Pigeon Cygnus would have normally gone to the Nightwing lab, if it wasn't closed to more research, labs were only will willing to accept their kind, so he ended up here. He awkwardly scuffled around and looked at his list. A dark red skywing bolted into the room, out of breath. He awkwardly waved at her, with the same dull expression on his face.
snompeito - she/they
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Krystal nodded slightly, then went over and found an Oshawott in a Pokeball. She let it out, and it immediately squeaked in excitement and climbed onto her shoulder. “Looks like he likes me,” she laughed.
  • X
  • Click 1
  • Click 2
  • Click 3
: I’m better then everyone. : Care to elaborate? : In this form, I have the best music. : ... : Well I’m beat. Read more here!
Lv. 39 — 2,930 / 4,533
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Lv. 37 — 66 / 4,038
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Lv. 29 — 1,263 / 2,349
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
A gray RainWing landed outside the lab, and walked in, glancing around. A few dragons were already looking through the starters, so she walked over to them. A HiveWing landed outside soon after, hesitating before opening the door. Is this the right place? Oh Clearsight it's the wrong place isn't it? He peeked in. Oh, it's the right place.
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
Amber flew to the lab in Possibility with slow,, strong wingbeats. She hoped the extra squirrel the caught in the mountains wouldn't have made her late, but she wouldn't put it past herself to be on time. Eventually, the dominant building rose into view, and as she got closer, she saw other dragons. Okay, so either I'm not late, ot I'm not the only one who's late. A SandWing quickly slithered to one of the most important buildings in Possibility. Fennec flicked her thin, black tounge in and out of her mouth, detecting the prescence of several other dragons. Five, maybe six of them. Definetly IceWings, and maybe SkyWings too? No other SandWings, though. Fennec let out a sigh through her teeth, emitting a small, shrill wistle.
Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE
Puffin - Possibility Lab - Fennec/Krystal Puffin wrly smiled, watching Krystal cuddle her new pokemon and watched as a Sandwing slithered into the lab. Woah, she had never seen any other dragon with such pretty scales. Most dragons with scars had them clash terribly with their scale color, but this time it actually looked good. Puffin trotted up toward Fennec. "Just wanted to say your scales look suuper pretty, the scars add to your theme well too." she cooed.
Fennec blinked at the IceWing, surprised. "Oh, thanks!" she suddenly gushed, "Your scales are sooo gittery!" She doesn't seem like much of a threat. Introduce yourself. "I'm Fennec, how about you?" Amber walked right into the lab, seeing that a SkyWing was already choosing her Pokemon. Oops. I guess the squirrel did make me late!
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Krystal, although she still blissfully grinned at her Oshawott, angled her ear to where she could eavesdrop on Fennec. Something about her felt off... Her voice seemed too slithery, too sinister to be right. “You need a nickname, don’t you?” she whispered to the Oshawott, keeping up the act of cheery innocence. “How about Sam? You like Sam?” The Pokémon chirruped happily, agreeing to the name.
Puffin - Possibility Lab - Fennec "Thank you!" Puffin looked down at Fennec's claws, they were long, sharp, and shiny too. "I see you polish your claws well too, hmn?" she tilted her head, as if to study Fennec's claws. "I'm Puffin, it's nice to see that others like taking care of their scales too. Do you know what starter you are choosing?
Cygnus - Possibility Lab - Damselfly Cygnus paid no mind to the other dragons around him, there was one particular dragon that caught his eye. He had never seen anything or anydragon like this before, it looked pretty cool, and he decided to approach it.
Epiphyte looked through the starter Pokèmon pictures, until she came across a small Pokèmon with narrow eyes and flames on it's back. To be honest, it looked more like an electric type, but whatever. "Cyndaquil? That suits it." She sent the fire starter out of it's Pokèball. IceWing, other IceWing, SandWing MudWing, SkyWing, and...erm... I wanna say... Skywing? With wierd horns? Okay, I give up. Hybrid, maybe? Odonata did say there might be different dragons. No other Pantalan dragons... not like there were many back at Sanctuary, but at least the Pyrrhian dragons there knew me. Who came up with this again I would very much like to kill them exept that's illegal. Damselfly stayed near the door, unsure of what exactly he was supposed to be doing.
Fennec flashed her best grin and said "Not really sure what I want as a starter, but definetly some thing strong and smart. And definetly cute!" She added the last part on insinct. Amber edged past the other dragons quietly and nodded politely to an odd, black dragon with orange undertones. Probably one of those other continent ones. They look cool!

Pages: 12345··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page