PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokéPyrrhia - A WoF/Pokemon Crossover (Closed!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 891011

I'm assuming we're in Sanctuary, cuz if we're in Possibility then I'm taking time out of my tap class to toss Arya off a cliff Note to newbie members: the day-night cycle, time over all, and basic logic is non-existent. Time skips are life and the only thing that moves our plot along is Jay, who's officially dead now. Speaking of Jay, let me go kick him)) Epi looked up as a small dark green Pokèmon with a horn on it's head dashed out of the grass, chased by Pele. "Ah! Yess, another chance! Pele, ember!"
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Should we let Galarian Pokémon in? If so, Rookidee here we come)) Krystal glanced over at Epiphyte. “I haven’t seen that Pokémon before,” she said. “What is it?”
  • X
  • Click 1
  • Click 2
  • Click 3
: I’m better then everyone. : Care to elaborate? : In this form, I have the best music. : ... : Well I’m beat. Read more here!
Lv. 40 — 1,756 / 4,790
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Lv. 37 — 1,650 / 4,038
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Lv. 30 — 978 / 2,534
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Hmm... I think we should wait a bit. Until more are added? We let the PFQ ones in in the last thread, though, so those should be allowed. )) "Dunno. I forgot to take a PokèDex." Eli shrugged as Pele shot a burst of fire at the Pokèmon, dealing a good amount of damage. Eli rummaged through her bag for a Pokèball, but the Pokèmon broke out multiple times before finally letting the ball click shut. Eli picked it up. "Guess we'll find out."
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
(Yea, I agree with Kat on that one) Amber stepped forward, holding out her dex to Epiphyte. "Here, you can do the honors with this if you'd like."
Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE
snompeitö's Avatarsnompeitö
Puffin looked at the pokemon Fennec had dubbed "Zepyhr" she had never seen it before. "What is it? I've never seen most pokemon before. In the Ice Kingdom, it's just ice-type pokemon with the exception of a couple of water pokemon."
snompeito - she/they
taking a hiatus, please dont pm me
pfp: gezeichnet | code: snompeito | gif: goat-nerd
"Thaaank you." Epiphyte said, taking the dex and scanning the Pokèmon as she let it out of it's Pokèball. "It says it's an Axew. That's a nice name." She handed Amber back the Dex.
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
“Ooo, a Dragon type,” Krystal chirped. “Those are super strong. Except when it comes to fairies, of course!”
"Yep, fairies. Sometimes weaknesses are questionable." Epi smiled. "I'll name her Koa."
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
Amber took the Dex back and smiled, watching the little dragon curiously. Chespin cautiosly waddled to greet the dragon-type. "Oh, right! Zephyr is a Rufflet, I'm pretty sure." Fennec replied, giving the small bird a small nudge. "Isn't that right, little girl?" Zephyr gave a cooing sound that seemed to be in affirmative.
snompeitö's Avatarsnompeitö
Puffin - Route I - Fennec "Oh, I'm guessing it's part flying-type then. I've only seen a couple of those fly overhead." Puffin tilted her head toward the new pokemon. It looked really fuzzy. In her moment of awe and admiration, she felt a slight movement on her tail, she whirled around to see a strange looking bird. She whipped out her PokeDex. " DELIBIRD; The Delivery Pokemon. DELIBIRD carries its food bundled up in its tail. There once was a famous explorer who managed to reach the peak of Mt. Everest thanks to one of these POKéMON sharing its food. "

Pages: 123··· 891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page