PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~Camp Draelis - RP (Open)~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

"N-nice to meet you, H-honu." Lillian said, Sitting down on the other side of the ile with Sylvester. She sat and wondered what the camp'll be like!
Come visit us at our shop. Come have a look at my journal? And come check out this gym! This shop too! And dont forget this shop x1/300 Avatar by crazyMissdream in their shop My crazy shop
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Trypo was already lying in his seat, legs curled up across while his head was propped against his bag. Banette was just floating along the aisle of the bus.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries... ... and feed my bapies?
Look, don't touch
octoren's Avataroctoren
Neptune noticed Banette. He was a little curious... and Nat didn't seem to mind him checking stuff out on the bus, so she let him hop off her shoulder. Neptune began hopping towards the Banette, dragging his Pokedoll behind him.
Lillian looked down at sylvester and smiled. Then Sylvester Jumped off her lap, grabbed his pair of PokeBuds from Lillians bag and nuddged Lillian. Lillian then grabbed them and put them in his floofy ears. Then, she grabbed her own pair of earbuds and put them in her ears. They Listened to 'Merry-go-round of life' from howls moving castle together..
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(ooc:just waiting. i hope this doesent get deleted from inactivity)
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
The city faded as the bus reached a dense forest. Lily was intrigued (Aurora's still in the pocket) while Honu and Spish were freaked out. There was just that dark and unsecure feel to them they disliked. Moira perked up. "Alright, nearly there! Don't get too comfy!" (Current RP time is 1:05pm, if you wanted to know!)
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
jake ( litten) looked out the window and kept staring at the world rushed by him (aka its moving fast because their on the bus while its moving. just incase it didint make much sense for what i was going to trying to say.)
Lillian leaned forwards grabbing her bag, she opened it and relized she had sweet hearts for Sylvester and lumiose galettes
I cant spell
for herself She started eating and saw Sylvester eating his sweet hearts and she couldnt help but giggle! She watched the tree's go by and sat there... Then she fell asleep to the music...
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Banette snickered and grinned, flying over to his trainer and poking his shoulder repeatedly. "Ban, bane." He snickered while Trypo grinned right back and cocked an eyebrow.
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
(My thoughts: hope no one minds a bit of retconing) Karin jolts awake and notices the bus was moving. Her mother had insisted on being at the bus station by the crack of dawn. She had fallen asleep shortly after she was allowed to get on the bus. Karin looked around at the other kids on the bus. She saw some had their pokemon out. She sits up straight and let's out her Noibat, Atlas. "Now, Atlas, I know you're not fond of new people but this trip will be good for the both of us." She says calmly. "Let's make some friends." Atlas reluctantly nodded and peered over the seats at all the other campers and their pokemon. In the last 3 years of being with Karin, he only met a few people he liked. He sighed nervously. He figured if Karin was willing to make new friends, he should try too.
Typerace:881

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page