PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~Camp Draelis - RP (Open)~

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15

Note! At the bottom of every post I make, I'll briefly type what your post has to focus on. Keep that in mind!

It's already the day Camp Draelis begins?! It's only a matter of time before you gotta get to the bus station! Better finalize your packing!
Lily was finishing packing the stiff she needed. "A few Potions, some books, nightwear, can't forget them! Maybe some extra things, too... that should do it!" A slightly dazed Aurora had clambered onto her shoulder, and rolled her Pokèball in. "Vwah? (You aren't leaving me, right?)" "Ack! Thanks for reminding me there. We gotta head out!" So Aurora leaped into a pocket of Lily's bag, and Lily ran to the bus station. It was a bit quiet, but the other participants would turn up soon!
Prologue Post #1: Packing and heading to the Bus Station
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Trypano hummed as he walked to the station, doing a spin while his Banette floated beside him with a cackle. He had a backpack slung over his shoulder while the ghost bapped him on the head, pointing at the station. Time to get on.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries... ... and feed my bapies?
Look, don't touch
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
jake was helping diamond copper pack by getting the itens on the tall shelf for her and putting it in the bag. soon they finished as diamond copper rushed out with jake exitedly "are you exited too jake!?"diamond copper said exitedly. jake let out a happy meow and chased the leaves on the trees
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Rory rapidly stuffed the things his mother had set out for him into his bag. Along with three Pokéballs he managed to smuggle. He struggled to zip up his backpack, and had to push the contents down a bit before it could zip fully. His backpack looked like it was about to burst at the seams. He slung it over his back, and stumbled a little due to its weight and his scrawny stature. He went out on the porch, and grabbed his bug net, which had been leaning on the wall. His mother waved to him from the car, and he hobbled over and got in. The drove to the bus stop, and he hopped out of the car and waved good-bye to his mother. He wobbled down to the bus stop, seeing three other kids already there. He made his way over. “Hi, are you going to camp too?” He chirped, with an enthusiastic smile, asking all of them at once.
Profile pic made by me <3
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"yep! im diamond copper, and my pokemon is jake. he's a litten."diamond copper said to rory as jake came back from chasing the leaves and sat down as diamond copper smiled
"Huh? Y-yeah. I'm going. I'm Lily. Lily Hughes, if you're fancy. My partner's kinda shy, though..." Aurora's tail was showing through her pocket. She had tried to hide, but her tail didn't fit fully.
Trypano nodded and gave a bright smile. "I'm Trypano! You can call me Trypo, though. And this is Strings." The Banette floated into Rory's face, snickering before floating back to his trainer. "He prefers being called Banette though."
A seemingly middle aged lady made her way to the four kids. "Hey, I presume you're here for Camp Draelis, right? Great! Come this way, the bus is in this direction!" Lily followed her, Aurora still in her pocket.

~Cabin Leader #1~

Name: Moira Calaris Age: 32 Gender: Female Appearance: Wears the Camp Draelis uniform and has jet black hair. Personality: Upbeat and willing to go the extra mile for her campers. Roles: Spring Cabin #1 Leader, Medic, Manager. Pokemon: ,
Prologue Post #2: Final checks before departure.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
diamond copper checked her backpack incase she forgot anything. nothing missing. she closed her backpack and picked up jake as she followed the cabin leader
He snickered and happily followed behind her innocuosly, Banette at his side.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page