PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokeballs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

selocon's Avatarselocon
Already rejected one thing about pokeballs giving bonuses.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I like the idea to have more pokeball in the fishing hunt tho. I don't see why we have only a 'basic' recoloration of the same ball when there is so much cool design to take inspiraton of. I'm the kind of guy who like to make a pokemon hold a item who have the same color than it, so I wouldn't mind it.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Eggy's AvatarEggy
I'd support this without any EXP bonuses, because there's already enough ways to earn EXP. I think the Fishing hut is a nice way to implement this, though on the other hand I feel that the existing Pokeballs are enough function-wise (i.e. a great ball may not be needed if there's a fishing great ball). But I'd be interested in all the designs of other Pokeballs such as the Master Ball, and I'd also be interested in putting Pokemon in them (or at least giving the balls as held items, but then you can't give some Pokemon forme-changing items at the same time haha). If anything I wouldn't mind a feature where you can "assign" a specific ball to a Pokemon and just have it look pretty.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
redhot72's Avatarredhot72

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

I'd support this without any EXP bonuses, because there's already enough ways to earn EXP. I think the Fishing hut is a nice way to implement this, though on the other hand I feel that the existing Pokeballs are enough function-wise (i.e. a great ball may not be needed if there's a fishing great ball). But I'd be interested in all the designs of other Pokeballs such as the Master Ball, and I'd also be interested in putting Pokemon in them (or at least giving the balls as held items, but then you can't give some Pokemon forme-changing items at the same time haha). If anything I wouldn't mind a feature where you can "assign" a specific ball to a Pokemon and just have it look pretty.
Good idea. Do you have any ideas on different bonuses for pokeballs? I feel like this idea won't be implemented if it's just for Pokemon to "look pretty" (although I love the idea).
Pokemon for sale. Please send pm with request and I will send price back. Or just check it my shop:https://pokefarm.com/fields/redhot72 XD001 and Halloween Purloin are currently top sellers.

New Releases

1200000 1600000 1800000. Ask about deltas!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
What I have in mind is to simply add pokeball to the fishing hunt, maybe even just make the fishing ball legacy item and remplace them with the more classical "pokeball - great ball - ultra ball" Maybe you could unlock more balls depending of your advancement in the fishing hunt, like I dunno, after making 20 pokémon fleed you can buy fast ball. Mass ball if realing a +lv30 dhelmise (most adopt it from the fishing hunt) etc. Fast ball would work better on pokemon who are really angry (since they are more likely to Flees) and I'm not sure for the mass ball, maybe make them more efficient on bigger pokémon? People may buy more for eastetic, but it could be a neat way to make the fishing hunt more interesting.
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I would support this if it was only a cosmetic thing (only visual, not any boosts). Mostly because the heal ball fits my aesthetic™ and I'd love to put all my Pokemon in heal balls. I don't remember exactly where pokeballs even show up on the site, though?
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
veliona's Avatarveliona
there is actually a fishing pond where you can catch pokemon; idk if this was brought up yet, just pointing it out since you said there is no catching involoved here.
Übercharm

Übercharm

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

An overpowered charm that, when activated, massively increases your chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon for 28 days.

Sells for 2,000

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelPsychic
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
no support. there are countless ways to gain EXP already, we dont need another thing or things that in all honesty, would break the system. also if your not sure how to get more EXP then either check the wiki page or ask the help forums located right below the suggestions, the help forums are very helpful, you will have to just be patient and wait for the help.
tho if this suggestion was about adding new pokeballs for fishing i would 100% fully support it. tho they should gradually go up in price from a cheap pokeball all the way up the higher price of like a master ball (their price goes up the more rare the ball is) and the more you unlock fishing areas the more pokeballs you unlock. (this excludes certain pokeballs like the ultra beast pokeball as its the UB's summon item)

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Tré Cool's AvatarTré Cool
I could support a few pokeballs with the standard bonuses the game offers. Instead of giving EXP, you could use a Friend Ball to set the pokemon's happiness to 200, Luxury Ball will give a bonus to happiness consumables. The fishing balls being Lure, Net, and Dive ball but they're only obtainable as scour items maybe. Just as a suggestion if this were to be considered.
Type Race 0

TR Trophies

Trophy CreditJolleon
Avatar art by NARUTO999-BY-ROKER - DeviantArt
redhot72's Avatarredhot72
I thought some more about this, and I thought that maybe you could upgrade the pokeball as your Pokemon increased in levels. Aesthetic pokeballs seem like a good idea too.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page