PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokeballs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

redhot72's Avatarredhot72
Hey guys, My younger cousin came up with this idea but I realized it might be a little bit considerable so I figured I'd post. I'm sure people have suggested the use of pokeballs before but then realized that there's no actual catching in the game, but I thought that if you could put a Pokemon that you already owned into a pokeball then that pokeball would give the Pokemon certain bonuses depending on what basis it was in. For instance, a great ball would multiply the amount of xp a Pokemon receives by 1.5 or something like that. Just a thought.
Pokemon for sale. Please send pm with request and I will send price back. Or just check it my shop:https://pokefarm.com/fields/redhot72 XD001 and Halloween Purloin are currently top sellers.

New Releases

1200000 1600000 1800000. Ask about deltas!
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
I don't think we really need more ways to increase the amount of XP a Pokemon can receive.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
I know I was just thinking of something the great ball could do. It could increase anything really that was just a thought.
The question is what though? There are several Pokeballs that exist in the games. The issue will be what exactly each of these balls would provide. Another thing to also keep in mind how one would go about receiving them? Using the EXP example, a master ball shouldn't be as easy to get as a pokeball, which leads to the question of whether or not the method to get a master ball requires special requirements. Personally, the idea is fine. Having a use of pokeballs is interesting. It just the headscratcher is what exactly can you use them for.
Pokeballs could be obtained through scours or boxes, with the matter ball being the hardest to obtain. I came up with some ideas for different pokeballs as well. Pokeball (standard): No special bonuses. Great Ball: 1.5x exp bonus on Pokemon under level 20. Ultra Ball: 1.5x exp bonus on Pokemon under level 35. Master Ball: 2x exp bonus on any Pokemon. Premier Ball: Same as pokeball. Received as bonus for doing 10 scours in a row. Heal Ball: Partially reimburses trainer for items used on that Pokemon. Net Ball: 1.5x exp gain on water and bug type Pokemon. Dusk Ball: 1.5x exp gain during nighttime. Nest Ball: Starts at 2x exp gain and then decreases with every level the Pokemon gains. Quick Ball: Gives newly hatched Pokemon 5 levels worth of exp and then acts as normal pokeball. Timer Ball: Gradually gives more exp the longer a Pokemon is with one trainer. Repeat Ball: Gives 1.5x exp if tranier has already obtained that species before. Dive Ball: 1.5x exp on water Pokemon. Luxary Ball: Increases happiness on Pokemon.
What... what's the point of the ones with no special bonuses though?
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja

QUOTE originally posted by PríncéssPìkà

What... what's the point of the ones with no special bonuses though?
Maybe normal pokeball is the base and then you can make it into one of the others? Personally, I'm on the fence about the idea, but leaning towards a no. Just throwing out suggestions because I'm bored.
Michael • They/Them ShopBait Shop
Sprite made by me
myde's Avatarmyde
I agree with HowlingCat, we have many ways to earn XP and after a certain point, it’s not really hard to get it. However I do think it would be a nice idea to implement more Pokeballs. I wouldn’t support getting XP boosts from them, but I’d love to see more variety to use in the fishing hut! Even if only a few were added, they could all give special capture boosts for fishing. And if a master ball is added, perhaps purchasable for ZC, it would guarantee the capture of the Pokémon you use it on. (Since it always sucks to encounter a shiny and for it to have ran away.) In addition, while I don’t really use the fishing hut myself, I do like to give my special Pokémon held items & I know other people do too!
he/they × collects timid, jolly & bashful pokemon
journal
icon by myself | sig art by mochy

QUOTE originally posted by redhot72

Pokeballs could be obtained through scours or boxes, with the matter ball being the hardest to obtain. I came up with some ideas for different pokeballs as well. Pokeball (standard): No special bonuses. Great Ball: 1.5x exp bonus on Pokemon under level 20. Ultra Ball: 1.5x exp bonus on Pokemon under level 35. Master Ball: 2x exp bonus on any Pokemon. Premier Ball: Same as pokeball. Received as bonus for doing 10 scours in a row. Heal Ball: Partially reimburses trainer for items used on that Pokemon. Net Ball: 1.5x exp gain on water and bug type Pokemon. Dusk Ball: 1.5x exp gain during nighttime. Nest Ball: Starts at 2x exp gain and then decreases with every level the Pokemon gains. Quick Ball: Gives newly hatched Pokemon 5 levels worth of exp and then acts as normal pokeball. Timer Ball: Gradually gives more exp the longer a Pokemon is with one trainer. Repeat Ball: Gives 1.5x exp if tranier has already obtained that species before. Dive Ball: 1.5x exp on water Pokemon. Luxary Ball: Increases happiness on Pokemon.
A few things to keep in mind in regards to this. Adding another item to the boxes will shift probabilities of finding specific items. Any experience gain based on type already exist in the form of the Wishforge. The Heal Ball is something I’m not understanding. The Repeat Ball is a slight variant to something that already exist. I agree with Myde. I think adding pokeballs are found as long as it’s nothing relating to EXP. Fishing seems like a good way to implement it.
Yeah good point. I couldn't think of any other ways pokeballs could be used other than fishing. They're such a big part of Pokemon I just feel like they need a bigger role.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page