PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fusion Island

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

ScørKaji's AvatarScørKaji
a fusion was hunting throughout the island, snagging somebody else's loot along the way. He grabbed a few berries, before returning to a lone burrow. He sighed. Zach was always alone. It might not ever change, and he knew it. Meanwhile, an egg had found itself on a field... it appeared flowery, and had a galaxy look to it. HUh.
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm non-binary now. Call me gender neutral pronouns!
template shop avvie is from 12doc 2019
hunt progress!
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Ivy slips through her den entrance to retrieve her Sun Stone, and finds the Froazagoon and Litsharp there. "Huh? How'd you find my den? Wait, May told you, didn't she? Well, what she said is true. I've been up for ages!" , she (totally not proudly) claims.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Tobias silently smirked at Axel, smug. Axel simply groaned and rolled his eyes. "So, how are you?" Tobias asked cheerily. While Tobias struck up a conversation, Axel's gaze wandered towards a small field between the trees. Something sparkly caught his eye. He looked back to Tobias, making sure he wasn't watching, before slipping away towards the Egg.
The egg sat by itself, grass growing around it. It's shell seemd almost glittery, and it was really cold. Poor thing, could probably use a warm parent.
Axel slowly appraoched the Egg. Reaching out, he gave it a soft tap. It was freezing! "What have you found?" Tobias asked, running over. His expression brightened. "Oh, wow, an Egg!" He fished around in his bag and brought out a cracked magnifying glass. He muttered to himself as he stared closely at the Egg, occasionally putting down the magnifying glass to reach into his Frubbles and pull out a notebook, write something down, and put it back. (whether Mya followed Tobias over is up to you @Snivy)
As the vines ripped from the egg, a bare patch of dirt was left behind. The egg was not quite ready to hatch- maybe in a day or two, but not now.
"So? What did you learn?" Axel asked. "Well, it's definitely an Egg!" Tobias proudly announced. "Yeah I think we figured out that much," Axel deadpanned. "Any idea what kind?" "Well, one half is almost definitely a grass type, based on the flowers," Tobias started. "But it could also be part Flabebe, which is fairy type. As for the stars and stuff, I have no idea."
The egg was beginning to warm. Maybe you should keep it? The vines had white flowers on them- maybe if it was Flabebe, it's the color?
"Either way, we can't just leave it here!" Tobias said, picking up the Egg. It was shockingly light. "You're gonna keep it!?" Axel asked, incredulous. "Do you even know how to take care of one of those things?" "Well, no, but how hard can it be?" Tobias replied, cheery. "No way, you're not doing this." "What would you do then?" "Leave it here," Axel stated bluntly. "Or at least ask around to see if anybody else wants it." "Hmm...I guess I should go make sure it doesn't belong to anybody..." Tobias thought for a moment. "Alright then! Operation Ask Around To See If This Egg Belongs To Anybody is go!"
After some searching, the boys would find nobody even knew who the egg's parents could be. It gave a small shake, and is much warmer now. Maybe you should raise it now?

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page