PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fusion Island

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

The sun is rising on a beautiful day on Fusion Island. There is a slight chill in the air and a light fog across the landscape.

Time: 6:00AM Weather: Slightly Foggy

The rising sun shone through the leaves to the treetop, shining down on the Froazagoon sleeping peacefully in the branches. Tobias groggily opened his eyes and stretched with a smile, cheery and ready to greet the new day! The piercing sunlight poured through the entrance to Axel's den. He grumped and rolled over to face away from the light and buried his face into his nest, definitively not ready to greet the new day.
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Mya, who was used to getting woke up by strong sunlight, was a bit scared when she saw it was foggy. She lets out a small wimper as she steps from her den... only to step right back inside. She focuses on heating up before heading outside, so lights a tiny fire in her den and curling up near it, wrapped in her blanket. She (unsurprisingly) ends up asleep again.
Ivy was up much earlier then Mya was, and was tidying her den like her life depended on it. Even though it never did. She looked to a fragment of a Sun Stone and knew she could safely grab it- neither Eevee or Mincinno evolve by it. Unfazed, she returns to cleaning.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
After fetching his handy shoulder bag, Tobias ran on all fours through the undergrowth until he found Axel's den and peered inside. "Good morning Axel!" "Ughhhhhhhhhhhh" The Froazagoon ignored Axel's groan, standing up straight again and walking with a spring in his step. "It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining, a beautiful light fog covers the ground, it's the perfect day for collecting data!" "Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Tobias huffed, shaking Axel. "Come on, get up." "UUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FINE!" Axel groaned, stumbling to his feet and wiping his eyes, careful not to slice himself. "What time is it anyway?" Tobias proudly brought out a pocket watch from his bag and took a look. "Only 6:30! We're up bright and early!" "Too early," Axel muttered as he stepped out of his den, Tobias behind him, sitting down by the entrace and licking his paw. "I bet nobody else is even awake."
Mya was still curled up by her fire, as it let a small light glow from her den. It was clearly visible through the fog.
Ivy had quickly tossed the Sun Stone outside her den and was organising straw inside. You could never tell when you'd have visitors.
"You're always so grouchy, it's not that early," Tobias said cheerfully, used to Axel's earlier-morning grumpiness. "You'll feel better after breakfast!" "Ugh." Tobias looked around a bit before pointing forward. "Look, Mya's den is lit up! Let's see if she's awake!" Tobias peered inside Mya's den, Axel sitting in the entryway behind him. "Hello?"
The faint voice made Mya get up and extinguish her fire. Blearily eyed, went to the entrance in light shock. "Hello? Who's that...?"
"Ah, sorry! It's just Tobias and Axel!" Tobias replied. "Didn't mean to wake you up, I thought you were already awake!" "Told you nobody would be up this early," Axel snarked with a small grin.
"Wha... no, I think my nearby friend Ivy is... she always gets up early to clean. Try looking for a Sun Stone. Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to get a bit of rest...." Mya prepares to pull a thick cover of moss, leaves and vines over her cage entrance for a camouflaged cover. She was simply waiting for the two to leave.
"Don't go back to sleep! You need to get an early start so you can make the most of the day!" Tobias insisted. "Dude, just leave her," Axel said. "If you won't let me sleep at least let her sleep." "Okay, okay..." Tobias sighed. "Sorry for bothering you, Mya." Tobias seemed downtrodden as he left the den, Axel following behind him. He took a deep breath before standing up straight again, regaining his cheery expression. "Alright, Mya said to go look for Ivy so let's do that!" Axel sighed as he tagged along, not really having anything else to do and fine with just following Tobias' whims. From a small distance. The two had been walking for a bit before Axel caught sight of a Sun Stone lying on the ground. He appraoched it and saw a den's entrance slightly hidden by the undergrowth. He could hear a large ruckus inside. "Hey, I think I found her," he called over his shoulder, not bothering to wait for Tobias before entering (he knew it wouldn't take long for the Froazagoon to catch up anyway).

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page