PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍏 Fennek's Sprite Gachapon 🍏

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba

Welcome to the Sprite Gachapon!
Our mascot co-host, Reo, will show you around.

h0i!! I'm Tem- I mean, Reo! Welcome to the sprite gachapon. Here you can get sprite customs just like me! Don't know how gachapons work? Read my guide for more information. Follow me to the Tier area and we'll get you started!

Tiers
~ Green Apple Tier! ~
Features one sprite based on 2 criterias, at the low price of 75 gp!

Form

Fennek, make me a green apple! Favorite Pokemon types: Theme/colors: Other:
~ Slushie Tier! ~
Features one sprite based on 4 criterias, at the low price of 110 gp! (150 gp value)

Form

Fennek, make me a slushie! Favorite Pokemon types: Favorite Pokemon(s): Theme/colors: One word to describe your custom: Other:
~ Candy Apple Tier! ~
Features two sprites (front and back view) based on 5 criterias, at the low price of 175 gp! (250 gp value)

Form

Fennek, make me a candy apple! Favorite Pokemon types: Favorite Pokemon(s): Theme/colors: Two words to describe your custom: Other:
~ Golden Apple Tier! ~
Features two sprites(front and back view) based on custom criterias, with a drawing included! at the low price of 400 gp! (600 gp value)

Form

Fennek, make me a golden apple! Pokemon: Type/types: Theme: Color scheme: Any extra information: Other:
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
Fennek, make me a green apple! Favorite Pokemon types: Searene, Eevee/ Eeveelutions, any cute Pokémon in general. Theme/colors: Galaxy, stars, moon... Other: I wonder what I will get :3 I love this kind of things! Thank you ^^
Avatar and signature made by me. (Signature's bg= Free stock photos)
Fennek, make me a candy apple! Favorite Pokemon types: ANY TYPE Other than Poison - Ground - Rock - Steel Favorite Pokemon(s): Any Cute Pokemon ! But if you want my topmost favourites- Its Braixen , Mewtwo , Arceus , Primarina , Furrets , Zorua.. Vulpix Theme/colors: I would like any colour - Maybe something Lofi , Andriod , Medival would be my taste Two words to describe your custom: Heroic , Narcisstic Other: Use Conyjams Spirtes for Gen 6 - 7 Mons I hope this is good!
Semi - Quitting PFQ! Banner By 88penguintreats OC UFT Final Art Shoppe
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Marvel Studios GIF.Icon
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
Turning the Gachapon...
Avacyn recieved a Celestial Flareskitty! Fire/Fairy type [img]https://i.ibb.co/LnsRDLn/output-onlinepngtools-5.png[/img] I hope you like your Gacha, fellow Ava ^_^ I love celestial themes so this one was a blast to do. I just love Skitty's ears so I had to put those on there too ;;

RubyIllustration recieved a Space Warrior Mewtwo! Steel/Psychic type [img]https://i.ibb.co/KNFhMFX/output-onlinepngtools-36.png[/img] I hope you like your Gacha! I saw "android" and "mewtwo" and sort of just ran with it lol. You mentioned that you disliked steel type, so I tried to make it more futuristic than robotic. The text-bubble thing is a digital screen, by the way ^_^ I can already hear this character's voice..
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
omg I love it so much!!! Thank you, It's super cute ;w; I sent the payment and I would like to have another with the same answers of the form I did if that's okay! I want a sister or a brother for this Celestial Flareskitty! :)
Pøckychu's AvatarPøckychu
Fennek, make me a candy apple! Favorite Pokemon types: Dark,Ghost,Fairy Favorite Pokemon(s): Litten, Torracat, Purrloin, Liepard, and Fenniken* Theme/colors: Purple+Black,Galaxy Two words to describe your custom: Sassy, Elegant* Other: I can't spell ok ;-;
Profile picture is made by DeathBird
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
Swag3Tails's AvatarSwag3Tails
Fennek, make me a green apple! Favorite Pokemon types: Fairy! Theme/colors: GALAXY, OCEAN Other: I LOVE YOU Aha HA ha
Starting a Cresselia Hunt!! Buying Lunar Wings for 40zc/200gp/200k each! Send a PM
× 42 / 200
Zuroine's AvatarZuroine
Fennek, make me a candy apple! Favorite Pokemon types: Ice, steel, ghost (I'm fine with any types though!) Favorite Pokemon(s): I like lots of tough babs like palkia, zekrom, lugia, kyurem, avalugg, cacturne, darkrai, but also fluffy and cute stuff like growlithe/arcanine! Theme/colors: Any colors are fine as long as they're somewhat matchy (I really like pastels and lighter colors though :0) As for themes maybe something magical or even sweets/desserts.. anything soft or elegant Two words to describe your custom: soft, quirky Other: nothing much really! Just go wild c:
Fennek, make me a golden apple!
Pokemon: oh boy, i have no clue!! because i'm indecisive, ima let you choose between these three: Rapidash, Luxray or Ninetales?? Type/types: Ice/Fire??? that could be cool :00 If you get no ideas from it, feel free to choose any!! I'm good w/ all types! maybe not bug, but yeah!! Theme: d,dragon??,, volcanos??, witch?,, gasp fire and ice witch?? :00 Color scheme: blues, reds, maybe purple??? idk?? whatever u think fits best, rly!! Any extra information: h,,hat,,? Other: do what you think works best w/ themes/colors, ig!! i'm very bad at making decisions xP i honestly chose this tier because i thought you deserved the coin rather than the detail lmAO
Icon by Cryst!
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +3,040,034
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireDragon
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Click my baby boy, show him some love! <3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page