PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Good and Evil - A War Between the Sides

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456

Autumn The leafy tornado stops and the leaves fall to the ground. “The Red Dawn? Never heard of it.” Autumn eyed the Durant as it began biting him. A leaf wrapped around it and crushed the tiny body. “And what is that cape you’re wearing? Anything special?”
Avatar made by Eve636! I was formerly known as EvilAngel :)
Eve636's AvatarEve636
Gerrett "yeah, figures you haven't heard of us. We were a mercenary group that picked up high-tier jobs for the best coin. We were pretty infamous back in the day. But everything went south on our last heist. Got set up by the job's informant- nearly killed us all. I am the only on left in our group, the others are either killed off or in jail somewhere." Gerrett sighs and shrugs away the pain as he set up the rest of the camp. After a short pause he offers Autumn some rations from his pouch as he continues talking, munch on his own rations with his other hand. "My cape is the cape of the Red Dawn Mercenaries. Anyone in the group gets one. It repells elemental abilities of other pokemon. If you can use it fast enough to block their attacks that is."
Shop Button Made By MochaFox Eve's Art Prompts button made by Devil0356 <3
dragapult's Avatardragapult
Riddle Riddle was in the woods inside a small camp area they had made for themself. They were tired after travelling for about two weeks nonstop and decided to stay here for a few days. Next to them was a small fire, which kept them warm as it was a particularly chilly day. They were relaxed with their head resting on a small log with their eyes closed. They went to grab some food from their small pouch only to find that it was empty. They opened their eyes, grabbing the pouch and shaking it. "Oh, great. I was relaxed and now I have to get up to find food before night," they sighed. As they sighed, the got up and stretched before grabbing the food pouch and leaving the campsite to find food. They decided not to put the fire out before leaving, assuming they weren't going to be gone for long and it didn't seem like anyone else was around the area. (hope it's okay to join in at this time! ^^')
Ignore this ^-^
Eve636's AvatarEve636

QUOTE originally posted by EvilAngel

Ignore this ^-^
ignore it???
It was an accidental post XD Back to the roleplay ^-^ Autumn Autumn nodded as he listened to Gerrett. Suddenly, he perked up. "I sense a presence within a few miles of us," Autumn said. A few leaves twitched and rose into the air, forming an eye made out of leaves. "Go find the newcomer." He commanded to the eye. It flew off, searching for the newcomer. After a few minutes, the eye returned. It hovered in front of Autumn's face, beckoning for him to follow it. Autumn began to stand up, then turned to Gerrett. "Hey, you coming?"
Eve636's AvatarEve636
Gerrett Gerrett, still holding the ration out towards Autumn stares in awe as Autumn controls the leavs to locate a newcomer. Still staring dumbfounded as Autumn beckons to him, he quickly stuffs the ration into his mouth, gulping it down. "yeah, ok. Lets get going then." Gerrett picks up his items but then pauses for a moment and stares at his fire. "There goes my new comfy fire." Then starts kicking dirt into the flames to put the fire out. Gerrett starts running after Autumn, following him thorugh the trees. "So, um, Why are we running straight into a stranger during a time of war? Do you know this pokemon?" Gerrett says sarcastically with a grin on his face.
Nice writing ^-^ Autumn Autumn followed the leafy eye through the forest. Not looking back, he replies, "Just a habit, I don't often get visitors in my forest. And no, I have no idea who this is, so that's why we'll have to be stealthy." The eye kept leading the two under trees, over rocks, and around bushes. After a few minutes, Autumn sniffed the air and stopped. He smelled smoke. Was the person near? The eye kept heading forward and stopped in front of a campsite. A small fire was burning in thing (sorry, no time to think I have to go .x.).
dragapult's Avatardragapult
Riddle Riddle didn't need to go too far from their camp to find some food, although the camp was out of sight still. They made their way over to a bush that had some berries on it. It wasn't much, but it would have to do. Riddle picked off the berries one by one, careful not to get pricked by any thorns that were on the bush. "This will do," they said, stuffing them into the pouch. They closed up the pouch and began their flight back to camp. But something seemed different... was someone near here?
Autumn Hidden in a tree, Autumn watched as the Ribombee flew back to the camp. ATTACK! His mind yelled. A whirlwind of leaves rushed around the Ribombee and tied them up. Once he was sure the Ribombee was securely tied, he hopped down the tree to greet the Ribombee. "So, are you a friend or foe?" A rustling made Autumn glance over to a bush next to the tree. "You can come over now," he said, and Gerrett emerged.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page