PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Good and Evil - A War Between the Sides

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

EvilAngel's AvatarEvilAngel
Welcome to the Roleplay!!!! Interested in joining? Go to this link. It'll take you to the setup! To roleplay, go to the setup and make a form for your character. If it gets approved by me, you can start roleplaying. If you roleplay without a character, it will earn you a strike even though it seems like a basic mistake to make. Why? Because that shows you haven’t checked out the roleplay setup yet/read the rules. Let's get this roleplay started :D --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Autumn Autumn was pacing around in the forest where he lived. The cool air was crisp and leaves crunched under Autumn's paws (are they paws or what). He hadn't had a mission for a while, but this new war between the Good and the Evil would surely be good for business.
A Good V.S. Evil Roleplay: The Good and Evil - A War My Sprite Shop: EvilAngel's Sprite Shop (Sprites, Gashapons, and more Cheap!) Avatar made by Eve636!
Eve636's AvatarEve636
Gerrett Sniffing the air Gerret holds himself closer, feeling the cool breeze of a fall day. Walking up to a sign post he reads the name of the city in which he is bound for. "Fleurrh City" he speaks gruffly, mist rising from his mouth as the hot air escapes into the cool breeze. "10 more miles before I can get another drink, blast" at this reminder Gerrett pulls at a flask strapped to his right hip, unscrews the lid and leans his head back to take a swing, only to be grealty disspointed to taste but only the last drop of his drink. "blast! how am I supposed to stay warm without my drink?" Looking up Gerrett asses the time to be roughly 3pm. "I won't get there before nightfall. I should make camp." Slowly, coldly Gerrett begins to gather the sticks, twigs and kindling provided by the forest to make the night's fire
Shop Button Made By MochaFox Avatar and stickers made by me
Autumn A small bird fluttered overhead as Autumn paced around. "Target practice? Nice." A yellow leaf materialized in his paw. The leaf hardened and whittled down to a sharp edge like a knife. It flew out of Autumn's paw and pierced the bird's heart. With the leaf in its body, it plunged down to earth. Autumn looked down at the dying bird with the leaf in its heart, blood blossoming. With a small twinge of guilt, he looked away. "Maybe I should try and find some other... allies to talk to." Leaves rose up and spun around him as he vanished from the forest. Autumn appeared directly behind Gerrett as he was gathering fuel to make a fire. "Hello," he said.
Eve636's AvatarEve636
Gerrett Still bent over Gerrett jumps at the new voice just behind him, nearly dumping all that he's gathered out of his arms. "W-woah!" Spinning around, Gerrett fluidly moves the materials into his left arm, putting his right hand on the hilt of his sword he wears at his left hip "Where did you-" Before he can finish his question he sees the leaves dissapating around the new pokemon before him. "Neat trick, kid." Narrowing his eyes, looking the new pokemon up and down, Gerrett keeps his hand on the hilt of his sword "what can I do for you stranger?"
Autumn "Just bored... you happened to be closest to me. Would you like to chat?" As he spoke, Autumn glanced down at Gerrett's hand on the hilt of this sword. "Unless you wish to fight?" A few leaves around Autumn morphed into sharp blades, floating over his head.
Eve636's AvatarEve636
Gerrett "Bored, eh?" Gerrett eyes narrow slightly at the new intruder "fight? I'm not the one who snuck up on the other." After a pause Gerrett re-asssess the new pokemon. "What's your name, stranger?" Gerrett says more lightly as he loosens his grip on the hilt of his sword.
Autumn "Autumn. And yours?" The leafy blades turned back to normal leaves.
Eve636's AvatarEve636
Gerrett "Autumn, huh? I suppose that suits your unique apperance. The name's Gerrett!" Pausing slightly before returning the favor of his name. Looking back up to the sky, sighing slightly as he remembers how cold the chill fall air is, Gerrett moves the gathered materials out of his hands and into Autumn's "Here, take these and follow me, kid. We need to get a fire going before sundown or my butt is a frozen corpse in the 'mornin." Gerrett starts walking off toward his former position by the sign post, rummaging thorugh his pouch for his flit. "So, where are you from, Autumn?" He asks, still rummaging through his pouch.
Autumn "I grew up in the forest. I'm also not a kid..." Autumn paused for a moment. "I'm an assassin for hire. Business has been slow... but the new war will surely earn me some coins." He conjured a mini-tornado out of yellow and red leaves that began tormenting a few really teeny-tiny Durants and watched as the Durants were sucked into the mini-tornado.
Eve636's AvatarEve636
Gerrett "Fine, fine" Gerrett remarks dismissively to Autumn's annoyance. "You aint a kid." Finding his flint Gerrett strikes up the tinder and begins to work the fire. Watching Autumn torment the tiny Durant he pauses before continuing to fuel the largest flames of his fire. "Looks like you and I are in the same boat, friend. I'm looking to profit from this war myself. Im heading to the city to talk with the mercenaries guild to put up a notice for new recruits." As he says this Gerrett stands and turns his back to Autumn, showing off his black cape with two large red beautifly wings adorning it. Proudly pointing at it with his right thumb "I'm the last of the Red Dawn. Don't know if you've heard of them. Its... been a while since we've been around. Saying this Gerrett's voice and face turns somber in remmberence of his last crew. Distractidly he returns to his fire mending. "I figured 5 years of drinking and game has gotten me no where but worse. Time to pick up the pieces and start anew."

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page