PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mareep fusions to adopt! 3/5

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Woo! Just found this concept art of mareep. Thanks to that, I'll be able to fuse mareep even if the pokemon used isn't that fluffy! So precious. Two pokemon based on that would be added sometimes after the reset. Stay tuned!
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I've made some adopts. Click on the sprite to see them! Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
PupperCakes's AvatarPupperCakes
I really like the snover x mareep fusion! I don't have much zc so is it ok that I give you go instead? Would it be 250 gp enough for it?
☆Credits☆
Avatar and Signature art by Preacher, Banner By 88penguintreats
Actually, my ratio is 1zc = 6gold (I've update the first post to include that) so the price would actually be 240 gold! But you can still give more if you feel like it's worth it ^^ The PM is in your way! News guys added, woo, three drawings a day. I think I'm good until sunday xD
Bump! After doing Up to three drawing bases on a fakemon fusion, I'll go and use another pokémon as the base. I have a poll to let you choose ^^ You can also still suggest some.
Bump!
Bump! Don't be shy if the concept if one if them interested you, but you dont like something about it, I'm ok to make change as long as I sell them ;-;
Melodies's AvatarMelodies
Hi! I'm very interested in some of these cuties, but I had a few questions regarding payments methods. I noticed you're more interested in boxes than GP, and I wanted to know how much you would value a boxbox at? I would also like to know if you'd take one as a full payment or an addon, and would I be able to buy more than 1 of these cuties? Thank you! :>
I'll spruce this up soon! V///V
Yea, I had to edit that part out since it was before I have a set price for them xD For a normal box, I value them 25 ^^ if you want to throw a whole boxbox, guess I could give you two of these adopts for one!
Melodies's AvatarMelodies
Hello again! I'm sorry about the late reponse. Could I get the Cotoneep and Scraggeep for a Boxbox?
( ps. Your fusions are so cute and intriguing and i'm most certainly going to come back for that Misdreep if no one decides to take it! :>)
Bumping this up, I'm working on three more mareep adopt and after I'll go into shuppet since people voted for them :)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page