PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mareep fusions to adopt! 3/5

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123

POLL: Which Fakemon I should try to fuse Mareep with? (Max 3 choices)

Total votes: 65

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: What should be the new base for my adopts?

•  19%
  •  13%
  •  13%
  •  31%
  •  13%
  •  13%

Total votes: 16

This poll is now closed.

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I made somme silly fusion/variant of Mareep, may do with others pokemon if I get inspired enough. Price range would depends on the times I spend on the art in a range of 30zc to 50zc
180gold to 300gold
. I use this official art as a base and will always link the original art I've use for my potential adopts. The one who buy the adopts would get a transparant version of the image and could ask for change on the art. As long as they don't ask for something too complicated to do, like redoing the eyes, sorry, but the ones they currently have is the best I can do xD I'm mostly looking for Zophan, boxes, gold, delta points, summon item
Nightmare Shroud, Spectral Leiomano, Mage Orb
, Dark or ghost Z crystal/fragments, Dark or ghost delta. The order matter, so it mean that I'll be more interested in Zophan than delta points. Feel free to tips! This actually encourage me to do better! After all, I need and like money. My ratio is 1zc = 6 gold! (click on the image for the full size) Current adopts: Mareep/Misdreavus: 35zc Mareep/Lixy line: 30zc Mareep/Cotonee: Adopted Mareep/Scraggy: Adopted Mareep/Tympole: 45zc

Thought

Here I'll share some idea I got for the pokemon, feel free to use it or take inspiration from if you adopt the pokemon in question.

Misdreep

- Probably Ghost/Electric - We doesn't know for a fact if they have actually feets or not - They spend the time floating around and staring - Contrary to misdreavus, their sudden screech doesn't seems to be an attempt to scare - They rather seems to screech and cry whenever they are bored or hungry. - They never blink.

Lixeep

- Electric/electric type - Unpredictable, they most of the times seems playful, but can randomly attack an ally. - They have claws that loose electricity with enough amperage to cause fainting. - The move 'flash' may be used if a foes is revealing to be too powerful. - Their tail can act like a whip, the sounds they can produce can be a sign of an upcoming mood jump. - They doesn't grow wool, instead they have fur. It's actually less effective to keep the electricity. - They like to play to hide and seek and to race.

Tympeep

- Probably water/Electric - They vibrate their horns and warts to communicate - They don't hit back if attacked - They instead create a high-pitched sound to warn others pokemons arround of the danger - it's very importante to keep their skin hydrated as they don't grown wool or fur to protect them from the sun - They like to play in the water - They can breath underwater
You can also suggest some idea, but if I do them, you'll have only 24h to claim them. After that, it can be buy by everyone else.
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I've made some adopts. Click on the sprite to see them! Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
WoofDog12's AvatarWoofDog12
1GP
Don't know, seems like a pretty low offer, I'll pass. Come later when you have a bit more ^^" I've make some change on the first page, because I've made a new drawing! Hope this one would be more on your liking!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Could I bid 30 ZC for the Togepi Mareep? I love it~
  • Please Click?
  • Visit These Links!
  • Credits
Charizardite X

Charizardite X

Mega Stone

(: 0)

One of the mysterious Mega Stones. Give it to Charizard to let it Mega Evolve!

Unsellable

Lv. 74 — 2,534 / 17,847
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness MAX
Mild nature
All Buttons By MochaFox! Forum Avatar is by M7890 for Christmas! She did a wonderful job at it! c: Permission to use given here!
Oh, sure, I'm adding you ^^
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
I'll offer 40zc for the Deino sheep! :3
Made by Fuchsfee
I always try to click back! <3 502/2000
Added ^^
Even is someone make a greater offer, I think I'll price my adopts around 35zc~ and maybe more depending on how much time I spend on the design. Thanks to Lilypadlife and Jalakins for helping me decide :) Edit: Auction over, I'll be sending PM to the winners shortly. I'll be bumping the thread again when I have at least done two others adopts!
Second batch of adopts! May add more if I'm inspired xD
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
I'll put another 45zc on the Grimer mareep! He's a cute happy guy!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page