PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Closed for now!) Small Doodles for Helix Orbs/Currency!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 1234

Kiryu's AvatarKiryu

QUOTE originally posted by GijinkaMagenta

Hi! I know I just posted in your other shop but I?? Love your art so much?? And was wondering if you could draw a Noivern for 50ZC?
Aaa, thank you! ;//>//; Of course! ^^ Here you go!

Noivern!

Chicken | 23 they/them Shop Adopt Shop Journal
shiftry's Avatarshiftry
Hi again! Would it be ok to ask for another icon of a regular female Shiftry? :0 I'd love if it had the blush mark you added like in my current icon, but with some hearts, and had an expression kinda like this or this? :D Basically just with its eyes closed and happy looking! I'll be paying with 250k credits! But I can give you more for the extra details if you'd like! Thank you so much! ^^
My icon is by Kiryu for my use only!
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu

QUOTE originally posted by shiftry

Hi again! Would it be ok to ask for another icon of a regular female Shiftry? :0 I'd love if it had the blush mark you added like in my current icon, but with some hearts, and had an expression kinda like this or this? :D Basically just with its eyes closed and happy looking! I'll be paying with 250k credits! But I can give you more for the extra details if you'd like! Thank you so much! ^^
Of course! :O Here you are!! (im sorry if this is what you wanted in the first place ;w;''') ( also the 250k is just fine, dont worry! ^^ )

Shiftry Icon 2!

shiftry's Avatarshiftry

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

QUOTE originally posted by shiftry

Of course! :O Here you are!! (im sorry if this is what you wanted in the first place ;w;''') ( also the 250k is just fine, dont worry! ^^ )

Shiftry Icon 2!

Ah no!! I just wanted another Shiftry icon from you because I adored the last one so much! No need to be sorry omg! But aaaaa she looks so cute sfsfdgfdg tysm. ;; <3 Sending you payment right now!
Zuroine's AvatarZuroine
Aaa your art is too adorable but!! Could I please order a doodle of dusknoir? In gp <3
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu

QUOTE originally posted by Zuroine

Aaa your art is too adorable but!! Could I please order a doodle of dusknoir? In gp <3
Of course! :D Here you are!

Dusknoir!!

Zuroine's AvatarZuroine
Aa they look adorable! Thank you so much <3
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Hello! I'm after two doodles if I can! One of my fakemon Urlareor and one of my other baby Toxiraptor!

Only one thing to note with Urlareoar, is that after the brace, its tail is just fluff, no blade, the back of its head is also just fluff. I've updated the design to remove his hard edges but not gotten to drawing it yet ^^;
Melan Hunting Arceus|My journal! Avatar by me
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu

QUOTE originally posted by naeriie

Hello! I'm after two doodles if I can! One of my fakemon Urlareor and one of my other baby Toxiraptor!

Only one thing to note with Urlareoar, is that after the brace, its tail is just fluff, no blade, the back of its head is also just fluff. I've updated the design to remove his hard edges but not gotten to drawing it yet ^^;
aah, i'm sorry, but I'm only doing doodles of canon/pfq pokemon! ;_; I'm sorry if that wasn't clear!

QUOTE originally posted by first post

I will NOT draw OCs at the moment, only standard pokemon! They can be exclusives, S/A/M/Ds, or baits! (you MIGHT be able to tempt me to draw OCs with multiple orbs, though! 8Vc)
I'd want at least three orbs/currency equivalent per doodle if they aren't canon pokes, I'm sorry! ;_;
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
No worries, could I grab a doodle/avatar of a melan poipole? My bad for not reading, I'm tired atm ^^;

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page